Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwu :3
I got a high combat level but low slayer, will nieve give a lot of unaccessible monsters?

She shouldn't, she should give monsters that are in her cave, and if not then they definitely shouldn't be in slayer tower. I always start my slayer at 85+ cb and never have issues like inaccessible monsters

necryles and gargoyles are not doable right now
you can do nechs in zeah catacombs btw

I've been called a god before.
Yeah but the question is if iSlayer picks the alternative region, since slayer tower is certainly the more traditional area for nechs.
It does not at the moment.

No worries
So to use Nieve as a slayer master I have to have slayer rings?
no.
Slay rings or ardy teles. If you can use spirit trees and the bot is close enough it will use spirit trees.

Something is super broken.
Got desert lizards and it kept teleporting using Glory to Al-Kharid.
Then would teletab back to bank.
Then use glory back.
Over and over.
Burned through 2 glories even stopped/started twice.

Something is super broken.
Got desert lizards and it kept teleporting using Glory to Al-Kharid.
Then would teletab back to bank.
Then use glory back.
Over and over.
Burned through 2 glories even stopped/started twice.
Checking on it. Thanks

ok
Doing a low level noob account, did spiders okay, besides a little backtracking but that's acceptable.
Got assigned dogs, went and banked at west fally normally, and tried to climb the wall just outside of fally west bank and threw a code when it got to the other side.
Restarted bot immediately, it checked task with the gem and immediately threw the same exception again.

Let me know if you want my login to help recreate it, or if it's a common issue.

Doing a low level noob account, did spiders okay, besides a little backtracking but that's acceptable.
Got assigned dogs, went and banked at west fally normally, and tried to climb the wall just outside of fally west bank and threw a code when it got to the other side.
Restarted bot immediately, it checked task with the gem and immediately threw the same exception again.

Let me know if you want my login to help recreate it, or if it's a common issue.
Yes please give me the details if you can.

Thanks

hey sometimes i die at black demons even with prayer selected is there anything you can look into?.

edit; not on prayer flick

hey sometimes i die at black demons even with prayer selected is there anything you can look into?.

Post logs please

And some more info on how it happened if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.