Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
magic shortbow (i) breaks it, as i said

also, i read the bot page and it doesn't say anything about slayer tower and says infernal mage is supported.

i'm not being rude, just trying to help you.

also, similar issue with wall beasts in lumbridge swamp.
I appreciate it.
Similar issue?
What does “magic shortbow breaks it”
means? I did not reveive any submit of any error.

Thread discussion. Slayer tower was mentioned atleast a dozen times

When changing settings it emergency teleports out and then has to walk back. Happened when changing the setting for looting.
Also the character was wearing my melee and ranging gear together (like legs and shield from melee and the rest ranging) when I checked back

magic shortbow (i) breaks it, as i said

also, i read the bot page and it doesn't say anything about slayer tower and says infernal mage is supported.

i'm not being rude, just trying to help you.

also, similar issue with wall beasts in lumbridge swamp.
Slayer tower is broken and its the managers of the client not the author of this bot. I can confirm

Could you possibly change the locations of ghosts and skeletons to edgville dungeon instead of varrock? Seems like the varrock sewers are messed up. It walks up and down the hallway right before the door

Back from my 2-day OSRS Ban.
Running smoother than ever.
Kicked it off earlier with Breaks Enabled and came back from dinner just now.
Still running strong many levels and tasks later.

Back from my 2-day OSRS Ban.
Running smoother than ever.
Kicked it off earlier with Breaks Enabled and came back from dinner just now.
Still running strong many levels and tasks later.
Yeah sadly i’m forced to stop developing the bot because my pc is not able to run such thing anymore.

Well stop... not stop but improve.
I can’t even test the bot anymore. But glad it‘s working well

Yeah sadly i’m forced to stop developing the bot because my pc is not able to run such thing anymore.

omg im sad =[

RIP the only bot i came here for

Last edited:
uwu :3

Do you think you'd maybe be able to collab with a bot author that has a computer better suited to work on this?

Damn :( but the bot is already so good ive gotten to 70 slayer and 90 combat from 1 slayer and 20 combat only from your bot. Why did you take the hourly cost away i didnt mind it at all.

Damn :( but the bot is already so good ive gotten to 70 slayer and 90 combat from 1 slayer and 20 combat only from your bot. Why did you take the hourly cost away i didnt mind it at all.
People complained. i'm putting it back soon. But i need people to use it more...

I am making less than 40 cents per day on this bot. Feels kinda bad.

People complained. i'm putting it back soon. But i need people to use it more...

I am making less than 40 cents per day on this bot. Feels kinda bad.
make it cost more to run. I run it on two accounts right now, ill make you another donation =]

Java Warlord
Then nobody is going to run it. I tell ya.
We already told you in slack how stupid that mentality is... Anyone who genuinely thinks a slayer bot of this caliber is worth less than 10 cents an hour is just being cheap.
People don't mind paying for quality.

We already told you in slack how stupid that mentality is... Anyone who genuinely thinks a slayer bot of this caliber is worth less than 10 cents an hour is just being cheap.
People don't mind paying for quality.
Wanna bet?

$50 you won't lose active users. Let's wait until the web is fixed so the bot is in a functioning state again, and you'll see.
So 50$ after web is fixed? Timeframe?

Status
Not open for further replies.