Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwu :3
kxv9wg.jpg
ah, when names don't match up I couldn't tell lol.

When it gets Banshees task, it take required items from bank but walking to slayer tower its not working, bot trying to go though all walls clicking on minimap non-stop
Oh and btw deas it support attacking superior monsters when they appear?

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
You keep this shit out of my threads.
When it gets Banshees task, it take required items from bank but walking to slayer tower its not working, bot trying to go though all walls clicking on minimap non-stop
Oh and btw deas it support attacking superior monsters when they appear?
slayer tower is broken.... cmon guys...
Bot doesnt get out rune crossbow when fighting kurask. It only withdraws the broad bolts
yeah i’ll add that

Is it possible to add a fail safe where if your weapon is out of ammo the bot could stop?

edit: Kurask still need fixed broad bolts are the thing it withdraws

Last edited:
Is it possible to add a fail safe where if your weapon is out of ammo the bot could stop?

edit: Kurask still need fixed broad bolts are the thing it withdraws
Kurasks will be fixed.

Weapon out of ammo?

uwu :3
Does the name change?
nope, a message will appear in chatbox though. you can also right click and "check" the bp and that will tell you how many scales/darts are in there. You could probably implement a feature to just refill darts/scales after every task or every other task.

crashes when using magic shortbow (i)

pathing issue with infernal mages

won't navigate to morytania slayer tower.. i ran the script with allowing mouse movements and after i got to crawling hands in the tower the script started to work again.

maybe incorporate skip feature.. e.g. skip tasks that cannot be completed

major bug, would not recommend anyone to use on vannaka; if assigned infernal mages bot doesn't path to infernal mages and ends up in an infinite loop of logging in and standing still until rs boots user off then relogs. could lead to possible bans.

crashes when using magic shortbow (i)

pathing issue with infernal mages

won't navigate to morytania slayer tower.. i ran the script with allowing mouse movements and after i got to crawling hands in the tower the script started to work again.

maybe incorporate skip feature.. e.g. skip tasks that cannot be completed

major bug, would not recommend anyone to use on vannaka; if assigned infernal mages bot doesn't path to infernal mages and ends up in an infinite loop of logging in and standing still until rs boots user off then relogs. could lead to possible bans.
Sir/madam....

For gods sake can you check the thread to understand slayer tower is broken

Also magic shortbow doesn’t break it

Last edited:
Sir/madam....

For gods sake can you check the thread to understand slayer tower is broken

Also magic shortbow doesn’t break it

magic shortbow (i) breaks it, as i said

also, i read the bot page and it doesn't say anything about slayer tower and says infernal mage is supported.

i'm not being rude, just trying to help you.

also, similar issue with wall beasts in lumbridge swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.