Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
is there an option to skip the task?
+ i was informed you don't get tasks you cannot complete (also includes certain armor as you noted before. You will not get the task that requires that shield unless you have the requirement (def)).

And currently you can't.

Code:
Players require a Defence level of 20 in order to receive basilisks as a slayer assignment, as a Defence level of 20 is required to wield the shield.

+ i was informed you don't get tasks you cannot complete (also includes certain armor as you noted before. You will not get the task that requires that shield unless you have the requirement (def)).

And currently you can't.

Code:
Players require a Defence level of 20 in order to receive basilisks as a slayer assignment, as a Defence level of 20 is required to wield the shield.

well, my current task is cave bugs, the bot want me to wear a spiny helmet. this reqs 5 defence.... maybe its a bug or not in the script

During kalphite task it walked all the way from Varrock. At the shanty pass it froze and didn't know how to get a pass from my bank.

Smh now this script brought me into the wildy to kill ankou's. rip

Been using this a fair bit today, I have a few small issues, Prayer flicking is a bit hit and miss, sometimes the bot just won't Prayer flick at all. Only other issue I've had is with Tele tabs too, say for example I was banking in Falador, I have the agility level to use the shortcut. Instead, the player will bank at Falador, use the tab to be taken back to centre of town (which is about 15 steps which looks suspicious) and then walks the long way to Taverley dungeon.

Those gripes aside, it does what it's asked to do, it's a very good bot. Best Slayer bot I've ever seen really. Will you ever think of implementing cannoning in the future?

Been using this a fair bit today, I have a few small issues, Prayer flicking is a bit hit and miss, sometimes the bot just won't Prayer flick at all. Only other issue I've had is with Tele tabs too, say for example I was banking in Falador, I have the agility level to use the shortcut. Instead, the player will bank at Falador, use the tab to be taken back to centre of town (which is about 15 steps which looks suspicious) and then walks the long way to Taverley dungeon.

Those gripes aside, it does what it's asked to do, it's a very good bot. Best Slayer bot I've ever seen really. Will you ever think of implementing cannoning in the future?
Thank you very much for this report.

I will look into prayer flicking.
Tele tabs, shorcuts and everything else traversion related is actually really depending on web so bugs regarding traversion are not under my control.

If they do happen, report them anyway so i can pass them to executives.

Thank you again and i appreciate all your kind words.

Thank you

During kalphite task it walked all the way from Varrock. At the shanty pass it froze and didn't know how to get a pass from my bank.

Smh now this script brought me into the wildy to kill ankou's. rip
Web related... sorry.

Altho that pass thing. It will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:
@Qosmiof2

When doing slayer tasks, it keeps switch to defense. it could be cause of lag since I am playing wow and the client looks laggy on my 2nd screen. I think it might be happening when it goes to perform the special attack. As well, its trying to perform special attack for d scim at 50% instead of 55% so it gets into a loop with that. Could it be possible to set a weapon to do special attack with or and option to not do special attack?

Also why does it need slayer ring with Nieve? 75 points a ring i can barely afford ;/ Other than that, hellhounds working good so far

for nieve there should be no need to run to the wildy, i have ankous again and there's ankou in nieves cave. i don't understand the logic.

for nieve there should be no need to run to the wildy, i have ankous again and there's ankou in nieves cave. i don't understand the logic.
Mapping the monsters takes a lot of time and is pretty boring. Chances are he mapped Ankous in the one location and didn't map the location inside the cave. Easy to start out with a single mapped location for each mob and then add more later in development.

Just a thought here but... So when set to eat for loot and bury bones it eats for bones that its just going to bury. why not just bury the bones one at a time and only eat for loot that will be banked? And why grab one Camelot tele and one lumby tele and a amulet of glory when it could just grab the one needed to bank saving 2 inventory spots. Also noticed it didn't drink attack or defence potion when set for it. The task I noticed this all on was desert lizards. I do love how your going with this bot. Definitely going to use it up!

EDIT- It did drink potion on second run

Last edited:
@Qosmiof2

When doing slayer tasks, it keeps switch to defense. it could be cause of lag since I am playing wow and the client looks laggy on my 2nd screen. I think it might be happening when it goes to perform the special attack. As well, its trying to perform special attack for d scim at 50% instead of 55% so it gets into a loop with that. Could it be possible to set a weapon to do special attack with or and option to not do special attack?

Also why does it need slayer ring with Nieve? 75 points a ring i can barely afford ;/ Other than that, hellhounds working good so far

Thank you all for bug reports.

Yes regarding defence it was probably a bug. Should be fixed in the next update (you will get notified).

Regarding nieve, should the bot use ardougne teleports if user has a quest and if not walk to it?

The logic is that the requirement for slayer cave was slayer ring. But i'll change that.

Just a thought here but... So when set to eat for loot and bury bones it eats for bones that its just going to bury. why not just bury the bones one at a time and only eat for loot that will be banked? And why grab one Camelot tele and one lumby tele and a amulet of glory when it could just grab the one needed to bank saving 2 inventory spots. Also noticed it didn't drink attack or defence potion when set for it. The task I noticed this all on was desert lizards. I do love how your going with this bot. Definitely going to use it up!

EDIT- It did drink potion on second run

Amulet of glory is required for the vannaka master. Teletabs are required for different locations.

Thanks again.

Thank you all for bug reports.

Yes regarding defence it was probably a bug. Should be fixed in the next update (you will get notified).

Regarding nieve, should the bot use ardougne teleports if user has a quest and if not walk to it?

The logic is that the requirement for slayer cave was slayer ring. But i'll change that.

Amulet of glory is required for the vannaka master. Teletabs are required for different locations.

Thanks again.

Hmm, yea the bot shut down because it did not have the ring, maybe its cause i only had one ardy tab. anyways, im on my way to 75 crafting now lmao...

yes please <333333

I think nieve should have multiple methods to get to it if possible. The most efficient in order would be slay ring/ GE tree spirit teleport / ardougne/ run from anywhere. Its easy to get to the GE with a ring of wealth teleport there

Status
Not open for further replies.