Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Yes, I loaded preset from in-game.

Keep getting charged while getting this to work, getting rather annoyed.
Did you add the preset and set your task with the preset of your choice?

I don't know if this is the right place but could I somehow get a refund for my 20 cents? I started the bot twice, first time i didn't set up the gear and bot instantly stopped taking my 10 cents and the second time it started home teleporting to lumbridge taking my second 20 cents

EDIT: Lost another 10 cents for a total of 30 cents cause it just doesn't start killing Nechryaels and starts to teleport to Lumbridge, i've checked my settings over 10 times and they are correct. Refund please? 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Marten - Pastebin.com

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right place but could I somehow get a refund for my 20 cents? I started the bot twice, first time i didn't set up the gear and bot instantly stopped taking my 20 cents and the second time it started home teleporting to lumbridge taking my second 20 cents

EDIT: Lost another 10 cents for a total of 30 cents cause it just doesn't start killing Nechryaels and starts to teleport to Lumbridge, i've checked my settings over 10 times and they are correct. Refund please? 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Marten - Pastebin.com
Sent refund. Looking into this rightnow.

unable to even try this paid version. Added funds to my account to try, it wont "start instance" the game loads and runs fine, but the bot itself just sits in the runemate program with the green loading circle. never ends just sits there. any help?

pic for proof

Attachments

• runemate_ifighterglitch.jpg
    runemate_ifighterglitch.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1
unable to even try this paid version. Added funds to my account to try, it wont "start instance" the game loads and runs fine, but the bot itself just sits in the runemate program with the green loading circle. never ends just sits there. any help?

pic for proof
Send logs

Status
Not open for further replies.