Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently at cursed it just stands there. I have the same settings I've always had and it's worked but for some reason after updating the settings it stands there.

Whole interface is missing since the last runemate client update :(

Here for the same reason :( RIP QDL

Also whilst I am here is anybody having a problem with it trying to click through the bagpack/ability bars to get to wisps or the crater and failing, I reduce all of my stuff so it works, but surely the bot can tell if its clicking a bagpack or not.

Also whilst I am here is anybody having a problem with it trying to click through the bagpack/ability bars to get to wisps or the crater and failing, I reduce all of my stuff so it works, but surely the bot can tell if its clicking a bagpack or not.
It will eventually understand and spin the camera and try again, it just takes abit. Also i hope the interface gets fixed soon.

I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination Lite with a new update entry:

Quality Divination Lite v3.2.9.4 Released!

Quality Divination Lite updated to v3.2.9.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should be fixed now.
Happy new year guys.
Whole interface is missing since the last runemate client update :(

It will eventually understand and spin the camera and try again, it just takes abit. Also i hope the interface gets fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.