Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad and happy incandescents are pro only. i say keep it that way! bunch of leeches should give some money up if u wanna keep your farms running

I notice that recently the bot seems to be getting slightly less xp than usual, is it a new update or something? Went from around 64k/hour for the past week or so to 59k/hour on radiant wisps (no xp boosts either time).

I've been called a god before.
I notice that recently the bot seems to be getting slightly less xp than usual, is it a new update or something? Went from around 64k/hour for the past week or so to 59k/hour on radiant wisps (no xp boosts either time).
Doubt it. Could just be unlucky

went from 1-63 with this bot in 3 days, acts like a humans, well scripted my friend :) !

It doesn't catch chronicles/ do enriched tho :( you should fix that.

It's not showing the option for cursed in my interface :/
Am I doing something wrong? Trying to get this to work. Thanks

Yep I can dig it! Purchased some credits. It works great. Your time is worth paying for. Well done on the script!

Crashes when doing seers wisps every time trying to throw them in for experience
I think this one is client. Something path related. I saw other authors complain about it too.

Correct me if i am wrong @Party

Banned for Scamming
@Qosmiof2 sorry for asking but my account keeps dying to the demons in the wilderness crator, I'm using your premium version of the script on a brand new account is there any stats/things i need to acquire to stop dying?

@Qosmiof2 sorry for asking but my account keeps dying to the demons in the wilderness crator, I'm using your premium version of the script on a brand new account is there any stats/things i need to acquire to stop dying?
No. How many times did it die?

Status
Not open for further replies.