Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
yes I have 150 of em it worked for an hour yesterday afternoon then it just stopped
Nah bro not possible.

Show screenshots:
Bank ring hover (so i can see they are charged)

Unlocked Lodestones

And overall interface

lmao your done? I'm done I payed for that hour for it not to work and for it to magically start working. I gotta stop botting stoned

Thanks. Not right now sadly. After updates you have to restart the clients.

But bear in mind rs3 updates are mostly on monday (i forgot the time) and osrs updates are usually on thursdays 12pm

I googled this before i posted here and others were experiencing this after about 6 hours of continuous play. I have woken up to this message two days in a row now. Have you experienced this?

I've been called a god before.
I googled this before i posted here and others were experiencing this after about 6 hours of continuous play. I have woken up to this message two days in a row now. Have you experienced this?
Jagex updates it twice. It happens

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IiIIiiiIiI.new(ea:95)
at robot.iiIIIIiiII.validate(pa:181)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(fya:50)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(tbb:180)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(sab:208)
at nul.iIIiIIiIIIii.run(zlb:28)

unsure what happened here.

fuck this script its not working and it stops at the bank wtf

edit: its working perfectly now, thanks!

May you please make it stop when out of rings of wealth?

It just wasted 6 hours of botting when it had no rings :(

Was babysitting bot. Have 30 ring of wealths in bank+2 charges on current. Got froze on bank. Then went to wildy, got jumped had settings to teleport at 200hp. Just sat there and died >_>

you make your money back plus when u die u keep your row i made 200m using this bot. quit complaining its gp waste

Not complaining lol. Just saying this is second Divination bot I've tried that didn't make its money yet because the anti-PK features didn't work. Just world hopping scouting found pkers scouting each world so not sure how people are bringing in 200m.

UPDATE:
Since reading the discussions on this, tried setting up the EoC combat bar with ring on it so it tellied away from pker this time.

Last edited:
well considering ive used it constantly for over two weeks with no bans yet. ive been doing it for quite some time. pm the bot author? I'm not complaining but then again I'm using the premium bot

Me too hence why I posted lol Wanna be able to profit using a paid script :p Going to give it more runtime before I resort to PM as I haven't ran it long since I raged due to checking and finding it PK'd a few energies in each time

Is your account level 3 combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.