Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine for me. Maybe its because I don't die? Idk. I checked my logs and didn't die once. Its legit impossible to die as the bot tps away even before it gets hit. It tps away mid attack animation.

ive spent a like a hour just waiting for the bot to die and yes its indeed when it dies..

I don't know whether I'd be the first to suggest it, but can we have a death counter? So if we come back from work or days out, we can know if we have died or not? Bots works great btw, 24 hours botting and still going. Mad props!

I've been called a god before.
I don't know whether I'd be the first to suggest it, but can we have a death counter? So if we come back from work or days out, we can know if we have died or not? Bots works great btw, 24 hours botting and still going. Mad props!
Thanks. Not first to suggest it. I'll look into it when i will be able to. (not soon. only important updates for now)

is the backpack bug fixed yet..?
nope, u need to equip the ring manually after death
Tell that to API guys not me.

I'm definitely having issues banking at GE. After emptying the backpack, it opens another banking window and just sits indefinitely, wating for me to manually set it straight. If I don't manually teleport to the wilderness, it does so again. Not sure where my setup went wrong or if this is a new development.

I'm definitely having issues banking at GE. After emptying the backpack, it opens another banking window and just sits indefinitely, wating for me to manually set it straight. If I don't manually teleport to the wilderness, it does so again. Not sure where my setup went wrong or if this is a new development.
Interface setup
Bank setup
Problem when it happens (bank screen)

If you reply withing next 15min i can help you out now

@Qosmiof2 can you look at this? Sometimes when you dead and respawn in edge , bot can't recognize the backpack interface ( if it's already open) and stick the mouse on the icon of the backpack and then do nothing

@Qosmiof2 can you look at this? Sometimes when you dead and respawn in edge , bot can't recognize the backpack interface ( if it's already open) and stick the mouse on the icon of the backpack and then do nothing
This should already be fixed a long time ago... @Aidden or @Party have to do it. Nothing i can do here

Interface setup
Bank setup
Problem when it happens (bank screen)

If you reply withing next 15min i can help you out now

Bank @ 2k
Teleport @ 100
Endangered @ 200
Set to hop worlds after every attack.

I'm in fixed screen legacy interface mode with revolution combat enabled, a ring on and on the action bar with a bunch in the bank. No real setup with my bank. When it happens it just sits with the bank screen open and does nothing. [ Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ]
Thank you!

Bank @ 2k
Teleport @ 100
Endangered @ 200
Set to hop worlds after every attack.

I'm in fixed screen legacy interface mode with revolution combat enabled, a ring on and on the action bar with a bunch in the bank. No real setup with my bank. When it happens it just sits with the bank screen open and does nothing. [ Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ]
Thank you!
Delete that image asap. Full bank items reveal your account.

I found the problem. WIll be fixed in the next update. Until then use the Teleport at max at 99.

Sorry for this.

I had it setup

CurrentHP > setTeleportHP. Meaning if you put 100 as teleport it won't teleport back to Wildy.

Thank you and again i apologize.

Delete that image asap. Full bank items reveal your account.

I found the problem. WIll be fixed in the next update. Until then use the Teleport at max at 99.

Sorry for this.

I had it setup

CurrentHP > setTeleportHP. Meaning if you put 100 as teleport it won't teleport back to Wildy.

Thank you and again i apologize.
It's been deleted. Wasn't aware that was a thing, thank you. And thank you for the quick response, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.