Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
WTF if this is really legit, you are a GOD. how do you not get banned? do u only bot 4-8 hours a day and alternate between multiple accounts?
On this account I bot around 6-12 hours per day depending on how much sleep I get (and what the breakhandler does)
Also I don't alternate between multiple accounts, I run the same accounts daily.

On this account I bot around 6-12 hours per day depending on how much sleep I get (and what the breakhandler does)
Also I don't alternate between multiple accounts, I run the same accounts daily.

do u change ur IP often? how do you not get banned at all? how many accounts is multiple?

Community Manager
do u change ur IP often? how do you not get banned at all? how many accounts is multiple?
1. I never change my IP
2. I'd like to plead the fifth on that question.
3. I'd like to plead the fifth on that question.

Java Warlord
Doing pretty much the same thing, never had an account banned yet. Also I dont even use the break hamdler because it is annoying to setup every time and it really doesnt prevent bans.

I've been called a god before.
how you replied to gengsta was quite a dick move.

Doing pretty much the same thing, never had an account banned yet. Also I dont even use the break hamdler because it is annoying to setup every time and it really doesnt prevent bans.
you bot divination?

You bot other stats too right tho? Cuz that's prolly why also :)

1. I never change my IP
2. I'd like to plead the fifth on that question.
3. I'd like to plead the fifth on that question.

so you're just gona come here and brag about how you've never been banned before instead of helping people in avoiding getting their accounts banned? GREAT

so you're just gona come here and brag about how you've never been banned before instead of helping people in avoiding getting their accounts banned? GREAT
He has no obligation to answer your questions? Plus they're personal to him, that's his source of income. You're very hot and cold with your responses, first you tell him to stop sucking dick, then you tell him hes a god, now you're being passive aggressive. Lay off.

Don't be a dickhead.
He has no obligation to answer your questions? Plus they're personal to him, that's his source of income. You're very hot and cold with your responses, first you tell him to stop sucking dick, then you tell him hes a god, now you're being passive aggressive. Lay off.

Shut the fuck up kid I wasn't talking to you. Can the 2 of you stop circle-jerking each other? Its so fucking obvious I was being sarcastic in my second post. It's blatantly obvious he took a screenshot of his main he plays legit on and claims its his gold farming account

F6x6RqB.png

v95r8XH.png

Is this bullshit according to you? And also I can promise you this was not 15 minutes per day LUL
This is just one of my few goldfarming accounts.

You bot other stats too right tho? Cuz that's prolly why also :)

No I don't.

YEAH I DON'T BOT ON OTHER STATS THATS WHY I BLURRED THEM OUT LMFAO. What are you gona say now? You play legit on your gold farming account for fun so that it doesn't get banned? ROFL.

Shut the fuck up kid I wasn't talking to you. Can the 2 of you stop circle-jerking each other? Its so fucking obvious I was being sarcastic in my second post. It's blatantly obvious he took a screenshot of his main he plays legit on and claims its his gold farming account

YEAH I DON'T BOT ON OTHER STATS THATS WHY I BLURRED THEM OUT LMFAO. What are you gona say now? You play legit on your gold farming account for fun so that it doesn't get banned? ROFL.

I guess you have a point with the blurring but it doesn't really matter. Take his word on it and move on. He doesn't have to give anyone tips/screenshots :)

I've been called a god before.

Goldfarming doesn't always mean suicide botting.

Community Manager
I guess you have a point with the blurring but it doesn't really matter. Take his word on it and move on. He doesn't have to give anyone tips/screenshots :)

The reason I blurred out my other skills was because they're obviously not level 1.
10 months of opening treasure hunter keys actually gets you some skills you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.