Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QCrystallise [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quinnn hey, it tries a bit too fast to crystalise granite hence it is misclicking and starts to mine without crystalize
Honestly I got banned on my main and I have no way of checking this or updating it. I'm considering pulling it from the store but if it works most of the time I'll just leave it up

Honestly I got banned on my main and I have no way of checking this or updating it. I'm considering pulling it from the store but if it works most of the time I'll just leave it up

please leave it up i no live'd for getting crystalize to use your bot lol

please leave it up i no live'd for getting crystalize to use your bot lol
I'll leave it up as long as it works. It's pretty robust so there's no reason why it shouldn't work unless there's a game-changing update

I'm having problems with it running though, it just drinks super prayer renewal pot then sets traps and stops then keeps saying waiting for changes, tried it multiple times.

and with teaks it works for a few minutes then stops, anything i should try to help fix this?

Thanks.

Uhh, you for hunter it's got to wait until a grenwall goes into the box in order for it to be able to crystallise so that's what it's waiting for. As for teaks i dont know, just saying it stops doesn't help, are you out of potions? Out of runes? Action bar set up right? Send me the logs

Uhh, you for hunter it's got to wait until a grenwall goes into the box in order for it to be able to crystallise so that's what it's waiting for. As for teaks i dont know, just saying it stops doesn't help, are you out of potions? Out of runes? Action bar set up right? Send me the logs

wc, mining fishing works perfect for me!
I guess the problem with the grenwalls is, that you require food unless you have complete the medium tasks of insfad

wc, mining fishing works perfect for me!
I guess the problem with the grenwalls is, that you require food unless you have complete the medium tasks of insfad
Yeah it wont bait the traps for you, it just sets them and assumes you have completed tirannwn medium tasks

I find that i likes to right click and mine often even when it is already mining, does it not idle until crystalize is almost done?

I will be testing the Hunter script and let you know whats wrong if you like so you can make it better?

I will be testing the Hunter script and let you know whats wrong if you like so you can make it better?
I wont be able to do development on this bot at the moment as my main got banned. It's working as far as I know, and Hunter is definitely the weakest with a few bugs, but it's something I can't fix at the moment I'm afraid

I wont be able to do development on this bot at the moment as my main got banned. It's working as far as I know, and Hunter is definitely the weakest with a few bugs, but it's something I can't fix at the moment I'm afraid

what could i do to help you make it better my account has acces to everything to be fair altough little cash but i can make it work i guess as its free for the most part i think

Hunter doesn't work properly.
Keeps crashing after a minute or two.
Too bad, because I would pay for this bot! :)

Hunter doesn't work properly.
Keeps crashing after a minute or two.
Too bad, because I would pay for this bot! :)
Will check, got a crash report earlier this morning so ill look into it

Thanks man!
Hope you'll get it running smooth again! :)

Any news already? :)
Haven't had any more error reports recently so i figured it fixed itself, whats exactly wrong with it? If it's anything technical i can't fix it, i've stated before that my account got banned so i no longer have access to crystallise. Im just keeping it up for people to use as long as it works

the bot will shut down because i dont have prayer renewalls. I am ironman and i cant make it yet. please can you fix this?

Pretty good bot thx!
The only problem I got is that most of times it doest cast crystallise, (hunter) or at least it gives a try but end up just collecting it. Can you give it a look plx?
thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.