Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QCrystallise [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Seems to be cutting well, doesn't switch and recast quick enough to prevent the inventory slowly filling but the drops work well---Only problem I'm finding is it's not destroying 'Special teak log'. It selects 'destroy' but doesn't select yes/all at the popup window.

Seems to be cutting well, doesn't switch and recast quick enough to prevent the inventory slowly filling but the drops work well---Only problem I'm finding is it's not destroying 'Special teak log'. It selects 'destroy' but doesn't select yes/all at the popup window.
I think I've fixed it on my local version, I'll do some more testing on it then i'll release it

just wanted to tell you that the bot stopped working for hunter. It starts to work at the beginning but in a min it doesn't move and the bot itself stops working and i have to restart it.

just wanted to tell you that the bot stopped working for hunter. It starts to work at the beginning but in a min it doesn't move and the bot itself stops working and i have to restart it.
It's probably waiting for a trap to trigger, what does the status label say on the gui?

it is saying "attempting to lay some traps down"

the screenshot i took. explains what happens everytime i try to start the bot.
I'd remove that quickly as your username is in the picture. Try putting the boxes on your action bar

okay. I will try that. Thank you

for some reason the bot breaks. i even have the box trap in my action bar
I was just running it myself. It's slow, yes, but it works. If you're over 80 hunter it should lay 5 traps or 4 if less than 80 and wait for one to trigger, fall or shake. Can you give me any other information other that it breaks?

It is very hard to explain. I don't mind that it is slow because it is still the best xp. So when i used the bot, i've noticed that the bot chooses the fallen traps over the crystalize shaking trap. This is so that it wont lose the traps. Which is a good thing. However when laying 5 traps the bot doesn't know what to do. The bot tries to crystalize one of the traps, but then it notices that a trap falls, so it shuts off its prayers to pick up the traps. Then the another trap fall and so it need to shut off its prayer again. By the time it picks up the trap the skating trap has already fallen. For some reason then the bot breaks and the gui says it is saying "attempting to lay some traps down". When i say the bot breaks, i mean that i have to redo the set up and choose the instance all over again.

It is very hard to explain. I don't mind that it is slow because it is still the best xp. So when i used the bot, i've noticed that the bot chooses the fallen traps over the crystalize shaking trap. This is so that it wont lose the traps. Which is a good thing. However when laying 5 traps the bot doesn't know what to do. The bot tries to crystalize one of the traps, but then it notices that a trap falls, so it shuts off its prayers to pick up the traps. Then the another trap fall and so it need to shut off its prayer again. By the time it picks up the trap the skating trap has already fallen. For some reason then the bot breaks and the gui says it is saying "attempting to lay some traps down". When i say the bot breaks, i mean that i have to redo the set up and choose the instance all over again.
I've discovered the same issues. Hunter is definitely the weakest part of this bot by miles, but I think that's because it's so different to all the other skills. I want to disable it for the time being and do it again but I wouldn't know what to do

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Quinnn, I've done a bunch of grenwalls manually. Would it help your process for me to do shortish sample of gameplay and talk about why I'm doing what I'm doing? Pickup order, placement, when to crystallise, that kinda thing?

Quinnn, I've done a bunch of grenwalls manually. Would it help your process for me to do shortish sample of gameplay and talk about why I'm doing what I'm doing? Pickup order, placement, when to crystallise, that kinda thing?
I've done them by hand too, it's just getting the conditions right with the code. I could make it prioritise shaking boxes, but then if traps fall down they may disappear in the time you're crystallising. I'm going to ask another author who's got experience with hunter how he's structured his. Thanks for the offer though!

I've done them by hand too, it's just getting the conditions right with the code. I could make it prioritise shaking boxes, but then if traps fall down they may disappear in the time you're crystallising. I'm going to ask another author who's got experience with hunter how he's structured his. Thanks for the offer though!
That would be nice. I wouldn't mind if it was premium, if it worked efficiently.

Just pushing a change that will hopefully make the delay between casting crystallise and interacting with the object quicker so you'll have more time to gain xp per cast

Just pushing a change that will hopefully make the delay between casting crystallise and interacting with the object quicker so you'll have more time to gain xp per cast
That would be great. do you know when this change will happen?

just tried this for fishing , status just stays on complied pattern for fishing items. the bot doesnt do anything else for me. ---- disregard... i realize i am suppose to have open inventory slots or else it wont start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.