Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how people are keeping their death count so low. Combat level 100+, using great gear (imbued heart, armadyl head, over 100m in gear, etc) and everything is setup properly; I still get 2 shot by a mage phase on 1/5 kill attempts.

nothing the bot can do when you get hit with back to back 39s and sometimes a snakeling too, but I’m legitimately curious how everyone is seemingly dying much less often than me.

Last edited:
Primate
I’m not sure how people are keeping their death count so low. Combat level 100+, using great gear (imbued heart, armadyl head, over 100m in gear, etc) and everything is setup properly; I still get 2 shot by a mage phase on 1/5 kill attempts.

nothing the bot can do when you get hit with back to back 39s and sometimes a snakeling too, but I’m legitimately curious how everyone is seemingly dying much less often than me.
Maybe your defence is lower but there's no way that makes a big difference. Latency could be a cause (eating too late), or just bad luck. I've seen myself go 40 kills without a death and then 2 desths in a row too.

Finally got to use this bot when my internet wasn't acting up. Been running pretty smoothly, but still dies occasionally during blue phase. I assume higher def/hp is all I can do to help with that since it's just luck. Bot works flawlessly though. Can't see why anyone would want to do this manually.
Edit: not sure what happened, but just saw the bot almost die running back and forth through the gas in the middle.

Last edited:
this bot isnt working for me. I can send a video, it doesn't switch the prayersprbperly and doesn't eat when needed, does thisbotwork only for EOC? because when asked about selecting the hp and pray setup etc; it says like from 60-300? that doesn't make sense? please get back to me thank you

Yo, great bot. many successful kills so far (=

I am getting one really odd issue though, when i start the bot pretty frequently it will finish checking the charge on all my equipment then the OSRS window will just close. no error message no nothing.. Then the bot auto stops because there is no client open. Any ideas on this? I've used a ton of bots on here and this is the only time I've seen this behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.