Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
does bot auto pick up zulrah pet and bank it if you get it as a drop
yes

I’ve seen a couple random crashes this weekend, costing me 20 cents each time; I’ve also seen it get lost in lumbridge swamp and get stuck in a loop trying to withdraw from the bank with a full inv already.

maybe add some failsafes? 20 cents an hour is expensive for bugs like that to be happening.
restart your clients

My client does not show the gp amount for the looted items when running this bot. Is there a quick fix for that?

Can't seem to get consistent kills. Just ran for 26 minutes and got a kill pretty easy the first time, but then died 5 times in a row. The issue seems to be not being able to eat fast enough to recover from consecutive large hits. I don't know whether my stats are too low or my internet/computer being laggy, but so far I've been losing GP & $. Seems like a great bot though.

Edit: watched a bit more (more deaths, though once I managed to escape), and saw what goes wrong. It messes up the prayer switches in Jad phases and sometimes ends up being the opposite prayer then can't eat fast enough to heal multiple 20+ hits and switch prayers.

Last edited:
Primate
Can't seem to get consistent kills. Just ran for 26 minutes and got a kill pretty easy the first time, but then died 5 times in a row. The issue seems to be not being able to eat fast enough to recover from consecutive large hits. I don't know whether my stats are too low or my internet/computer being laggy, but so far I've been losing GP & $. Seems like a great bot though.

Edit: watched a bit more (more deaths, though once I managed to escape), and saw what goes wrong. It messes up the prayer switches in Jad phases and sometimes ends up being the opposite prayer then can't eat fast enough to heal multiple 20+ hits and switch prayers.
sounds like lag

Update: Codes working flawlessly, the problem was my end. This script work really well when I have low ping.

can confirm, without lag I got 50 kills and 2 deaths but sometimes it does die just from misclicking the melee safe spots or clicking it way too late when it handles jad phases well at the same time.

Hi,

Really good script - so thanks.

Would it be possbile if doing multiple kills that i takes a dosage of ranging potion before each kill? Currently it takes one sip at the start of the trip and no more for subsequent kills in that trip

Primate
Hi,

Really good script - so thanks.

Would it be possbile if doing multiple kills that i takes a dosage of ranging potion before each kill? Currently it takes one sip at the start of the trip and no more for subsequent kills in that trip
it takes them below a certain threshold

Hello, I am not sure if i missing some setting or haven't setup my client setting correctly. I tried the script out and wasnt able to get it to accurately do the trips. It would mess up on a few different spots:
-mostly on the venom clouds, it would stay on top of them
-on the melee phase, on the west side it would stand close and get hit
-there was quite a few instances of not praying correctly on the phase or misclicking

I do have my client in fixed and all setting are default. Stats are a bit lower, 80 magic,85 range and 80 def, but i do have 100m in gear. Not quite sure what to do.

In a span of about 2hrs, got 6 or 7 kills, average about 3.5min and died 7-8 times. All the kills were with 4-5 pieces of food leftover. And had maybe 4 of the deaths within the first 2min.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Maybe something with recent updates is messing it up.

Last edited:
The bod dosen't seem to work at all.... it keeps teleporting to zul-andra and clan wars takes a teleport and do the same all the time, dies a l.. waste of money

Primate
Hello, I am not sure if i missing some setting or haven't setup my client setting correctly. I tried the script out and wasnt able to get it to accurately do the trips. It would mess up on a few different spots:
-mostly on the venom clouds, it would stay on top of them
-on the melee phase, on the west side it would stand close and get hit
-there was quite a few instances of not praying correctly on the phase or misclicking

I do have my client in fixed and all setting are default. Stats are a bit lower, 80 magic,85 range and 80 def, but i do have 100m in gear. Not quite sure what to do.

In a span of about 2hrs, got 6 or 7 kills, average about 3.5min and died 7-8 times. All the kills were with 4-5 pieces of food leftover. And had maybe 4 of the deaths within the first 2min.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Maybe something with recent updates is messing it up.
have you tried restarting both runescape and runemate before starting your session? these issues should not be occurring.

The bod dosen't seem to work at all.... it keeps teleporting to zul-andra and clan wars takes a teleport and do the same all the time, dies a l.. waste of money
your minimum health/prayer settings are too high.

have you tried restarting both runescape and runemate before starting your session? these issues should not be occurring.

your minimum health/prayer settings are too high.

Thanks for the reply, seems most of issues fixed up. Only thing now is that maybe every 1-2 kills, the pathing on the east side second melee phase, tends to get hit. Other than that works pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.