Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
I've gotten 1600kc from zulrah bot so far, its been amazing ngl. But...i try to run a second zulrah bot and its like watching someone learn zulrah for the first time, switches slow etc. I barely gets a kill, but i watch my first bot and it gets 2-3 kills a trip. both accounts high combat 115+ /def both similar range/mage, anyone know why 2nd bot switches slow and can barely do zulrah? pls n ty
Your computer is probably reaching it's limits

logged set it up. perm banned. 290 kc ran fine when i had it. around 50 hours (not all at once) with the bot i loved it. got banned for 3rd party client.

@Coffee Milk their is a trick to this what you do is open your Task manager go to "details" right click runemate and change the priority of the application to high. Also when running the bots make sure to minimize runemate, and keep the runescape windows open and make sure you click off the client so one client is not on top of the other.

BTW @Defeat3d pls add vengeance support ty.

over 3000 kc and counting

19 kills an hour with max stats and rigour and augury

@orick666, yeah will do, i ran my second zulrah bot for 10 kills perm banned lol. other bot is at 2200kc, :p ill try the 2nd zulrah bot sometime soon, cheers

Damn yeah their has been a lot of zulrah bots running around lately. I'd reccomend you make your account not look like the other botters.

for me zulrah bot moves weird when it enters the lair, and then it proceeds to fight the zulrah or try to. stands in one corner, gets hit by zulrah in its melee phase. when zulrah switches to ranged/maged phase the bot continues to stay in the same corner, sometimes failing to switch to maged and ranged to properly fight the boss. this leads to zulrah being half healthed and the bot ends up running out of manta rays and dies. am i doing something wrong? please assist me

PS: my gear setup is full void with mage and ranged switch. (its a two item switch) so bonuses are good and hits are good if i kill the boss without using the bot. but when the bot attempts it usually fails.

for me zulrah bot moves weird when it enters the lair, and then it proceeds to fight the zulrah or try to. stands in one corner, gets hit by zulrah in its melee phase. when zulrah switches to ranged/maged phase the bot continues to stay in the same corner, sometimes failing to switch to maged and ranged to properly fight the boss. this leads to zulrah being half healthed and the bot ends up running out of manta rays and dies. am i doing something wrong? please assist me

PS: my gear setup is full void with mage and ranged switch. (its a two item switch) so bonuses are good and hits are good if i kill the boss without using the bot. but when the bot attempts it usually fails.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at author.IiIiIIiiIIiI.null(hl:77)
at io.primera.bot.zulrah.Zulrah.null(rm.entrypoint:119)
at author.iiIiIIiiiiiI.invoke(me:263)
at author.iiIiIIiiiiiI.invoke(me:224)
at author.iiiiiiiiIIii.invoke(jo:334)
at author.iiiiiiiiIIii.invoke(jo:339)
at author.IiiIiiiIiiII.validate(oc:2)
at author.iIIIIiiIiIIi.void(oc:208)
at author.IiIIiIiIiIIi.void(vc:108)
at author.IIiIiIiiiIII.run(qc:289)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(xgc:511)
at nul.IIIiIIiiiiIIi.run(zxc:22)

@Jeraldiscool Im not an expert but it sounds like a performance issue, try opening your Task manager then go to "details" right click runemate and change the priority of the application to high.

Hey Defeat3d. I've been running the bot for a week and has had no issues. today it does not find the toxic blow pipe in my inventory or bank and has charged me for stating the script 4 times. What can I do to fix it?

Primate
Hey Defeat3d. I've been running the bot for a week and has had no issues. today it does not find the toxic blow pipe in my inventory or bank and has charged me for stating the script 4 times. What can I do to fix it?
Try restarting both runemate and runescape, if that doesn't work I'm afraid runemate is having issues at the moment.

@Defeat3d used this bot alot in the past. just set it up to run for a few hours. but its teleporting back to clan wars after every kill. almost full inventory why isnt it trying to do 3 to 4 kills per trip?

works alright, seems to get stuck in a loop teleporting to clan wars then zul-andra, gotta babysit it. Burnt through 500k worth of teleports as soon as i turned my back

Primate
@Defeat3d used this bot alot in the past. just set it up to run for a few hours. but its teleporting back to clan wars after every kill. almost full inventory why isnt it trying to do 3 to 4 kills per trip?

works alright, seems to get stuck in a loop teleporting to clan wars then zul-andra, gotta babysit it. Burnt through 500k worth of teleports as soon as i turned my back
Read up on what the trip extension settings do. If you're stuck teleporting between clan wars and zul-andra, your minimum health or prayer setting is too high. If you want to have the bot go in for more kills with less food, lower the minimum health.

Great for the most part. The first hour I ran was flawless, however I crashed the bot 30 minutes in by unfollowing another bot while Prime Zulrah was running. Second and third hours were flawless, very happy with them. Unfortunately the fourth hour was pretty bad, I hadn't changed any setting and for some reason the bot was not eating food consistently. I believe the screenshot I took had 4 kills and 5 deaths, and I left it running since I was already charged for the hour and came back to 3 more deaths and standing in white knights castle lol. It's gotten stuck death walking once or twice, but I babysat and usually correct it. Looking forward to using this more in the future!

i have to babysit the bot to make sure im not dying every other kill, however that is not my main concern. the issue that i am having is that anytime the bot screws up and stops, i have to set it up again. and every time i set it up im losing $0.20 which is supposed to be for an hour of using this script. ive just lost over 5 hours worth of this script ($1.00) within a matter of 25 minutes or so. can i be refunded for this, so that i could atleast use the premium bots that DONT steal my credits??

Primate
i have to babysit the bot to make sure im not dying every other kill, however that is not my main concern. the issue that i am having is that anytime the bot screws up and stops, i have to set it up again. and every time i set it up im losing $0.20 which is supposed to be for an hour of using this script. ive just lost over 5 hours worth of this script ($1.00) within a matter of 25 minutes or so. can i be refunded for this, so that i could atleast use the premium bots that DONT steal my credits??
every premium bot does this Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

okay, so i guess im uneligibible for a refund? i understand its my fault for not fully learning how the bot works, but it would be amazing if i could be refunded for the 10 minutes i spent trying to figure out how the bot works ( which i can sends the logs of me wasting a dollars worth of this bot within about 15 minutes.....which is basically 5m profit in-game)

and also, i understand how the bot works, but it should not be my fault if the bot dies and gets stuck in a death run which apparently stops the bot. then i have to restart the bot with the SAME settings which costs another $0.20 for the hour that i didn't even get previously. Guess its back to the other clients, that actually know how to run their shit lmao. smh dont try to say im not running the script right when the whole root of the issue comes from a badly scripted bot. you get more customers from being straight up and not sending them to another thread FYI.

So basically your saying i'd be better off using another client that utilizes a one time fee, so i can't be inaccurately charged. Thanks for the help, and ill be exploring other options! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.