Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly this bot has stopped working for me, instantly logs me out when I press start. I have been charged $1.40 trying to get it to work. I give up.

Primate
Suddenly this bot has stopped working for me, instantly logs me out when I press start. I have been charged $1.40 trying to get it to work. I give up.
RuneScape updated about an hour ago. I assume RuneMate hasn't been updated yet.

Not a fault with this bot. None of my prime bots are working after the update.

I don't use free bots but I imagine those are also down. Runemate client needs updated.

there was a hotfix this morning, nothing has been working since then

Perhaps you were doing something wrong then. My bots were working right up til about an hour or two before you posted when runescape had an update.

Although it is a bit of a coincidence that your post comes like an hour after a runescape update that has caused all bots to stop working.

I have a brand new msi laptop that the bot has worked perfectly on in the past but since the last osrs update it seems a bit slow to switch and walk

Having an issue since RuneScape client update with banking; everything works fine until withdrawing food, leaves a chat interaction for x amount of food, then can’t enter zulrah fight because of chat interaction block.

Other than that, works amazing.

Having an issue since RuneScape client update with banking; everything works fine until withdrawing food, leaves a chat interaction for x amount of food, then can’t enter zulrah fight because of chat interaction block.

Other than that, works amazing.
Same here. It's like it goes to withdraw a 2nd time just before the stuff comes out of the bank and that leaves the 'withdraw x' box open making it so the bot can't board the boat

Primate
Same here. It's like it goes to withdraw a 2nd time just before the stuff comes out of the bank and that leaves the 'withdraw x' box open making it so the bot can't board the boat
It's a client issue that returns every once in a while. I'll inform Cloud.

Everything seems to be working fine as of right now, I appreciate it though, work's wonders.

It's not working for me. It's not praying at all and just dies.

I had it work for about 30 minutes a couple days ago. I just tried to use it again and it's not working again. It says it's checking charges, but it just sits there and does nothing. I closed and reloaded everything and it did the same thing. I've been charged for 7 hours of using this bot now and have only had it work about 30 minutes total.

Im interested in using this but does this support regular antipoison or cure me?
I can't make anti-venoms on my ironman

Tellling me that the trident of the swamp is currently unsupported?? It worked fine with it maybe a week ago. Any update why? Started the bot then stopped, so I wasted 20 cents. Want to make sure I can use trident before I try and start the bot again. let me know please!

Just kidding, it's not supported as range gear so I'm an idiot. my b

ive noticed sometimes when it dies and you are set to fally spawn it will just sit there and not teleport. is there a certain spawn it should be set to? or maybe would it know to bank if its set to edge?

I've gotten 1600kc from zulrah bot so far, its been amazing ngl. But...i try to run a second zulrah bot and its like watching someone learn zulrah for the first time, switches slow etc. I barely gets a kill, but i watch my first bot and it gets 2-3 kills a trip. both accounts high combat 115+ /def both similar range/mage, anyone know why 2nd bot switches slow and can barely do zulrah? pls n ty

Status
Not open for further replies.