Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Yes, had the script working earlier. Is there a way to reset all settings within the script or through the client? Somethings clearly wrong.
It has nothing to do with the bot settings, that's for sure. I don't know about resetting client settings but I doubt that's the cause either.

It has nothing to do with the bot settings, that's for sure. I don't know about resetting client settings but I doubt that's the cause either.
what are the default values for the minimum health screen. all three values please ill try that.

Okay so I got the bot to work, and there are a couple broken things in the script. Just sharing so youll be aware. When collecting items after death the bot will just spam collect on the npc even after all is collected.

Secondly, after death it will regear, go into portal and then tele to zulrah, then back to clan wars and loop, wasting TONS of teleports.

Primate
Okay so I got the bot to work, and there are a couple broken things in the script. Just sharing so youll be aware. When collecting items after death the bot will just spam collect on the npc even after all is collected.

Secondly, after death it will regear, go into portal and then tele to zulrah, then back to clan wars and loop, wasting TONS of teleports.
Show me the interface it keeps collecting on.

The second issue is due to your configuration, read up a few messages.

Editing this post.

The main issue keeping the bot from being fully functional is below.
Did hours of testing...

The form in the dialogue is created when withdrawing food by withdrawing x twice before running off. Its a bit odd, and the form doesnt go away until filled with any number.

SS of dialogue problem
Imgur

Last edited:
Primate
Editing this post.

The main issue keeping the bot from being fully functional is below.
Did hours of testing...

The form in the dialogue is created when withdrawing food by withdrawing x twice before running off. Its a bit odd, and the form doesnt go away until filled with any number.

SS of dialogue problem
Imgur
Caused by a client issue. @Cloud

Primate
Can you please clarify for a developer audience what is going on in the Gitlab issue? Seems to be some confusion around it.
I'm not completely sure what's going on behind the scenes, I'm sure Cloud does. Afaik a certain interface hook often breaks on game updates, might be interface text or visibility, Cloud has to manually fix the hook every time.

I am dying more than getting kills. I die 90% of the time. It does well until jad phase and then dies nearly every time. I had 99 HP, 99 Range,97 magic, Elite Void, BP, and Trident of the Swamp. I followed the recommended settings and it still fails all of the time. Is this an internet problem? I have done a speed test and I am getting between 20-50ms.

I am dying more than getting kills. I die 90% of the time. It does well until jad phase and then dies nearly every time. I had 99 HP, 99 Range,97 magic, Elite Void, BP, and Trident of the Swamp. I followed the recommended settings and it still fails all of the time. Is this an internet problem? I have done a speed test and I am getting between 20-50ms.
Most likely your client/internet side; make sure you're running it in fixed mode too as resizeable still struggles to keep framerate. Just ran for 4 hours and hasn't died once :)

Can you please fix this for people who use cbows. When re-gearing after death it only withdraws 1 bolt from the bank. Change this to all?

Primate
Can you please fix this for people who use cbows. When re-gearing after death it only withdraws 1 bolt from the bank. Change this to all?
I think this happens when you include the bolts in your magic equipment, if you remove them from that set it should work as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.