Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikapa tell me about it iv wasted over $10 easy now, bot is great but payment system if awful, runemate or whoever needs too figure out a monthly peyment system so people dont just waste money on starting and stopping script when sometimes its not even the users fault!

Primate
what about the script not starting, can i take a screenshot or something to get my cash back?
You can send me the logs for the session, and if I find that the error is on my side, I'll refund you.

something as simple as taking count of the paused time of scripts, the running time, break handlers, etc. system def needs a ugprade.

You can send me the logs for the session, and if I find that the error is on my side, I'll refund you.

Ok thank you, have a good day, i'll try to run the bot when i get from work

rip

the bot is fucked again let me guess no refund, ill just keeping throwing my money at your money grabbing hands... im just furious, once again us the people paying your wages are just being laughed at, and btw, everytime you've replied its not been your fault or the scripts, constanly the users fault or runemate. what a joke. im done using this script now, nearly had over 75$ in 2-3weeks and no improvement on customer care... whatever happened too the customer is always right lol.

yeh mate dont worry had this problem 2 days ago still not fixed wasting money as per usual

no refund in sight either goodsluck

Its still broken, did 5 kills in 1 hour

- the bot stuck in shrine - trying to enter zul but there is X option opened in the chat ( any bug in the bank ?)

Having same problems here

Entered shrine several times manually, did 2 trips perfectly and when I went afk from pc, it remained stuck again.

Attachments

• zulrah.png
    zulrah.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
Primate
It sounds stupid but there are still client issues remaining after yesterdays runescape update.

These issues make me as sad as they make you, but there is honest to god nothing I can do about them. All I can tell you is to be patient, treat me with respect and allow me to report the remaining bugs to Cloud so he can fix them.

Last edited:
@Defeat3d i'm waiting for those things being fixed during 6 months or so, but they appeared again after every 2d update. I've changed withdraw-x to click in bank in my Zulrah bot (if i need to withdraw few items), otherwise Bank.withdraw(int) items will return you to this problem over and over.

Primate
@Defeat3d i'm waiting for those things being fixed during 6 months or so, but they appeared again after every 2d update. I've changed withdraw-x to click in bank in my Zulrah bot (if i need to withdraw few items), otherwise Bank.withdraw(int) items will return you to this problem over and over.
That's a nice workaround, although it probably sucks when I have to withdraw large amounts (1000+). I'd rather push Cloud to fix this returning issue forever, so I'll see if I can talk him into it.

Community Manager
rip

the bot is fucked again let me guess no refund, ill just keeping throwing my money at your money grabbing hands... im just furious, once again us the people paying your wages are just being laughed at, and btw, everytime you've replied its not been your fault or the scripts, constanly the users fault or runemate. what a joke. im done using this script now, nearly had over 75$ in 2-3weeks and no improvement on customer care... whatever happened too the customer is always right lol.
The runemate client is currently broken, which has been stated numerous times in this thread.
Stop harassing the author about this or there will be consequences.
thx in advance
geng

Java Warlord
The runemate client is currently broken, which has been stated numerous times in this thread.
Stop harassing the author about this or there will be consequences.
thx in advance
geng
Runemate still doesnt show a warning that OSRS is broken
aa41a897bc1bc175c41689b00b99e1ea.svg

Defeat3d updated Prime Zulrah with a new update entry:

Prime Zulrah v1.0.14 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many people have been complaining about the price of the bot being too high to make profit on lower level accounts, so I've lowered the price for now to see if the extra usage makes up for it.

I`ll use it once i`m ready. Just for some extra usage for you.
I have no idea what this bot is for atm (i`m a big noob regarding information on OSRS)

Primate
Hi there, this bot you have is outstanding, I have been a frequent user but, I have came across my first bug where my bot is standing at the boat but cannot enter as my chat box has a ENTER AMOUNT 11111 as if my bot has made an error withdrawing resources from the bank.
The bot's functionality is currently limited due to a client issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.