Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
strongly suggest having the bot rearrange inventory after deathwalk. (perhaps playersensed)

having the bot just take the items in its inventory in some random garbage order that the princess gives you is so sketch. probably optimize for distance, potion placement, etc, would be much better.

forgot to mention that having the bot not leave the last slot empty would be nice, that's like another food item right there
It's required to swap from mage gear to ranged gear when using certain setups. I'll try to make it a bit smarter soon.

Still working fine for me i babysit it though and pause it and unpause at clan wars since it always clicks the same tile.

I've ran into three main issues on v1.0.13:
- Bot sometimes won't switch prayers correctly or at all and just dies. Can you fix this?
- Always clicks to one side of the portal after going to CW. Please randomize the clicking/standing locations.
- Equips the ROD before teleporting and then teleports out from equipment screen. Why not just right click the ring in inventory and choose CW?

this bot is acutely really good, its a shame the person running it, is not willing too help me, whoever the owner of this bot is can you please contact me thanks

After first kill without food used it is trying to pick up loot, but inv is full - Stopping bot
Missclicking portal in clan wars - always stands in the left corner
Long delay while returning to shrine after kill (delay before it eats and drink)
Work on the details sir. Still enjoying the script 4/5* -->2000+ kc

Primate
After first kill without food used it is trying to pick up loot, but inv is full - Stopping bot
Missclicking portal in clan wars - always stands in the left corner
Long delay while returning to shrine after kill (delay before it eats and drink)
Work on the details sir. Still enjoying the script 4/5* -->2000+ kc
Next version will hopefuly fix the first two of that list.

I've ran into three main issues on v1.0.13:
- Bot sometimes won't switch prayers correctly or at all and just dies. Can you fix this?
- Always clicks to one side of the portal after going to CW. Please randomize the clicking/standing locations.
- Equips the ROD before teleporting and then teleports out from equipment screen. Why not just right click the ring in inventory and choose CW?
No idea what's causing the first issue for you, I've never seen that happen and I don't see a reason for it to happen.

I've fixed the other two for the next version.

Bot seems to spam click loot when there isn’t any inventory space available. Is that supposed to happen?

after a kill when the bot goes to turn off prayer it clicks x prayer on and off a few times. just a heads up :] love the script.

question, whats the longest youve run it NONE stop ( no breaks)

2 hours for me :]

after a kill when the bot goes to turn off prayer it clicks x prayer on and off a few times. just a heads up :] love the script.

almost 3. ive seen people close in on 5.

Primate

You're likely on a high ping world.

i've tried contacting runemate about the times i've tried starting the script but without sucess, i've had many hours "wasted" so i'm giving my feedback here. Overall, i'm satisfied with the script and it's updates but it pisses me off the fact that it steals money when the script wasn't able to start. Other thing i find frustrating is , if the timer is at 1:00:00, after one second it pay 2 hours, other thing i find really annoying is when i put the script in pause, it still is using the time like the script is running, that doesn't make sence. Thank you

Primate
i've tried contacting runemate about the times i've tried starting the script but without sucess, i've had many hours "wasted" so i'm giving my feedback here. Overall, i'm satisfied with the script and it's updates but it pisses me off the fact that it steals money when the script wasn't able to start. Other thing i find frustrating is , if the timer is at 1:00:00, after one second it pay 2 hours, other thing i find really annoying is when i put the script in pause, it still is using the time like the script is running, that doesn't make sence. Thank you
Unfortunately all of that is decided by RuneMate itself, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.