Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of any changes I made that could cause this.

Send me logs for those sessions in a PM.

It seems to be fine now, I ran it for a few hours.

This image is before, when the crashes happen.

Attachments

• RuneMate.png
    RuneMate.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
Primate
Some statistics since version 1.0.10:
  • 7860 attempts to kill Zulrah
  • 7212 kills (91.7% of attempts)
  • 309 deaths (3.9% of attempts)
  • 866,183,128 gp worth of loot collected
  • An average loot value of 120,103 gp
  • 1,568,611 Zulrah's scales collected
  • A best kill time of 1:05
  • An average kill time of 2:29
  • A slowest kill time of 5:39
  • An average of 5.5 pieces of food per attempt
  • An average of 9.4 phases per attempt

Is there a setting I need to change for the bot to support Rigour and Augury? its currently using the lower level prayers rather than Rigour and Augury

he asks me ring of recoil and I have 3, 1 dollar lost due to problems in the configuration

Primate
Is there a setting I need to change for the bot to support Rigour and Augury? its currently using the lower level prayers rather than Rigour and Augury
It should use them automatically if they are unlocked.

he asks me ring of recoil and I have 3, 1 dollar lost due to problems in the configuration
You need to include one in your equipment setup in the UI.

Bot ended up dying and picked up only a few of my mage gear and nothing from my range gear.. Probably died to poison in clan wars so I ended up losing 20m+ so please take a look at bot not noticing poison when banking

Bot ended up dying and picked up only a few of my mage gear and nothing from my range gear.. Probably died to poison in clan wars so I ended up losing 20m+ so please take a look at bot not noticing poison when banking

The same happened to me, lost 10m+..

Primate

The same happened to me, lost 10m+..
I'd love to hear more from you two. The deathwalk for deaths outside of Zulrah's shrine is a recent addition and probably has things to improve on. Give me as much detail as possible.

I have no idea how I died since I usually baby sit. Just came back to the bot with an error trying to take items from the bank that I had as a preset. I sometimes have to manually eat because the bot will have like 7 hp after zulrah and it seems as if you don't have any venom left after zulrah, it won't detect your HP and poison. So the poison will tick on and can kill you but the bot won't eat even if it has food or antivenom in inventory.

The deathwalk grabbed like 5 items and that was it. I think one way to solve outside deaths is just making sure the bot eats or takes anti venom below a certain threshold outside Zulrah's shrine

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does this support range only kills?

Primate
Sorry if this has already been answered, but does this support range only kills?
Only when using Twisted bow. Although there was an oversight when I made that possible, currently the bot uses magic offensive prayer when facing ranged phases.

It says my trident of the swamp / sea are unsopported. Tried running it twice and i keep being charged but it hasnt done anything.

Hey ive been using the bot for a few hours on a mid-level account and after the first kill, the bot goes into the instance to attempt a second kill. Being as my stats are not high enough nor do I have the best gear, this ends up being a wasted four to five minutes per kill. Is it possible to add an option that requests only 1 kill per invent to prevent something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.