Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kills are amazing, but it's banking every single kill regardless of food or prayer, and on the GUI I've set both pretty low, and prayer potions needed as 2. What am I doing wrong?

Primate
The kills are amazing, but it's banking every single kill regardless of food or prayer, and on the GUI I've set both pretty low, and prayer potions needed as 2. What am I doing wrong?
You're going to need to share some more details with me. I need the exact values you put in for health and prayer, what your health was at that point, how many pieces of food of what type you had, how many prayer points you had that that point, and how many doses of prayer potion you had.

I changed the prayer pots from three to two, lowered my values even further, and works fine now. Ignore me. 5/5, it's working perfectly :)

Just an FYI it doesn't recognize the trident of the seas (full). Not a huge deal, I literally just had to go cast one spell to change it's name and it worked fine. Top notch otherwise, A+

Any chance there's a Vorkath bot coming up next? :D

They can't actually tell, and for many people it solves a lot of performance related issues. However I'll probably just send out a client notification to people that are in resizable mode instead of forcing fixed mode.

Thank you for listening I appreciate the adjustment.

Primate
Just an FYI it doesn't recognize the trident of the seas (full). Not a huge deal, I literally just had to go cast one spell to change it's name and it worked fine. Top notch otherwise, A+

Any chance there's a Vorkath bot coming up next? :D
I'm still confused as to why it wouldn't detect the full trident. I'm pretty sure I've tested it before and it worked.

ive ran this bot for 100+ hours with no problem
however it seems to have died twice without collecting items and i lost some in the process

Ran into a problem - after dying it just didn't return to Zulrah and instead went to the bank from Minigames teleport, just stood there.
My Mystic Robe Top/Bottom for some reason disappeared, no idea where they went (Small amount of GP just happy it wasnt something for expensive lol)

Other than that, been running great.

My Mystic Robe Top/Bottom for some reason disappeared, no idea where they went (Small amount of GP just happy it wasnt something for expensive lol)
If you type to friends while botting there's a chance you might've pressed the Shift key while typing and it was doing a switch, could've accidently shift dropped your gear- make sure you turn off shift dropping just to be sure :)

Does anyone else have a problem of overeating? I'm eating at full health and nearly full health with Manta rays.

Primate
Does anyone else have a problem of overeating? I'm eating at full health and nearly full health with Manta rays.
This happens occasionaly especially as the start of sessions for me. Can't help but think something is wrong with the skill hook/client on this one @Cloud.

Would it be possible to add sanguinesti staff support, but just as a secondary mage weapon. For example use the selected magic weapon, ie. trident of the swamp, unless HP is below 80, then use Sanguinesti until healed up?
It's too expensive for me to want to use as a primary mage wep.

Would it be possible to add sanguinesti staff support, but just as a secondary mage weapon. For example use the selected magic weapon, ie. trident of the swamp, unless HP is below 80, then use Sanguinesti until healed up?
It's too expensive for me to want to use as a primary mage wep.
Not really quite sure why you want to add it as a secondary mage weapon- surely it's a wasted slot for food, plus the expenses per cast outweigh the food value- Trident of the Swamp is 492gp per cast but Sanguinesti is 1,092gp per cast

I've been using this for a week and it's been great. I've used it today and it keep lagging and getting me killed. I can only run it for 10-20 mins and then lags and dies.
I use to able to run it for 10+hours without no problem.
I've just wasted $1 running it no more than 40 mins.

@Defeat3d Very good script over all I'm a happy Purchaser however I think that I was charged extra due to Bot Crashing earlier today.

Can you please check?

upload_2019-7-6_11-8-52.png

Primate
I've been using this for a week and it's been great. I've used it today and it keep lagging and getting me killed. I can only run it for 10-20 mins and then lags and dies.
I use to able to run it for 10+hours without no problem.
I've just wasted $1 running it no more than 40 mins.
I'm not aware of any changes I made that could cause this.

@Defeat3d Very good script over all I'm a happy Purchaser however I think that I was charged extra due to Bot Crashing earlier today.

Can you please check?

View attachment 8853
Send me logs for those sessions in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.