Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Sure! I'll post a screenshots to the armor and eating/drinking potion/recoil settings. Otherwise, I use magic potion, 1 prayer potion, and sharks

Screenshot

Screenshot

o77wic

o77wmv
Yeah, you're never going to reach that level of prayer with 1 Prayer potion. I guess I should improve the UX on that one. Thanks for reporting. If you send me logs for the sessions I can refund you accordingly.

Yeah, you're never going to reach that level of prayer with 1 Prayer potion. I guess I should improve the UX on that one. Thanks for reporting. If you send me logs for the sessions I can refund you accordingly.

Ahhh.... that makes a whole lot of sense now. I'm so stupid. Didn't even put 2 and 2 together there lol. But nah, man! don't worry about refunding. I love this bot and I'm happy to donate to you. You've been so responsive and willing to fix anything people are writing about. Just your way of handling everything is enough for me to not want any sort of refund for bugs (or user error, really, now that you've explained). Keep doing what you're doing!

Primate
Ahhh.... that makes a whole lot of sense now. I'm so stupid. Didn't even put 2 and 2 together there lol. But nah, man! don't worry about refunding. I love this bot and I'm happy to donate to you. You've been so responsive and willing to fix anything people are writing about. Just your way of handling everything is enough for me to not want any sort of refund for bugs (or user error, really, now that you've explained). Keep doing what you're doing!
User error.. Yes.. But there are ways for me to make these errors impossible to make. :)

Thanks for the support!

Recent update constantly teles back and forwards to zulruh and clan wars using all teles and wasting $0.24 each time this happens

Primate
Recent update constantly teles back and forwards to zulruh and clan wars using all teles and wasting $0.24 each time this happens
Lower your minimum health/prayer values, you're probably unable to reach those numbers.

playing 2 hours now and no single death!
just follow up the guide how to setup!!

keep up the good work ! loveee yaaa ! xD

Very good bot, but I have run into two problems. First is that the bot sometimes start running into toxic clouds and keep doing so and dying until I restart bot. I also have a problem with the bot dying from poison at clan wars bank.

I recently got the magic fang as a drop from zulrah and was able to attach the fang to my trident of the seas. However, now I have run into an issue where it just repeatedly checks the charges of my blowpipe and does not do anything else.

I thought maybe at first it was because I only paused the bot, went to reset the settings, started it again, and then it crashed because it couldn't find the trident of the seas. So, I thought maybe I should have just stopped it and restarted. I loaded out the whole inventory and armour and went into the clan wars portal and then started the bot. Then, it was repeatedly checking the charges. I then paused it, used zul-andra teleport, went into the instance, and then started the bot again. It moved to the corner of the map where it would normally to begin the fight, but then did nothing after that.

Tried restarting the bot and doing it over again but it just did the same thing over again. I am unable to use the bot at this point in time because it will not do anything but this! Have run for several hours no problem.

Thanks again for your time

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 6-30 11-59-22.log
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Zulrah 6-30 12-04-17.log
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
Primate
I recently got the magic fang as a drop from zulrah and was able to attach the fang to my trident of the seas. However, now I have run into an issue where it just repeatedly checks the charges of my blowpipe and does not do anything else.

I thought maybe at first it was because I only paused the bot, went to reset the settings, started it again, and then it crashed because it couldn't find the trident of the seas. So, I thought maybe I should have just stopped it and restarted. I loaded out the whole inventory and armour and went into the clan wars portal and then started the bot. Then, it was repeatedly checking the charges. I then paused it, used zul-andra teleport, went into the instance, and then started the bot again. It moved to the corner of the map where it would normally to begin the fight, but then did nothing after that.

Tried restarting the bot and doing it over again but it just did the same thing over again. I am unable to use the bot at this point in time because it will not do anything but this! Have run for several hours no problem.

Thanks again for your time
Client issue, being looked into.

da

slow??? maybe torvesta does em faster i guess lmao. mine would do 8 item swaps like a god.

R u on a low ping server?

No, im on german world, wich is the closest to me.. when it switches it will do one item every second..

Primate
No, im on german world, wich is the closest to me.. when it switches it will do one item every second..
Are you talking about switching at a bank, or while killing Zulrah? It's normal at the bank, shouldn't impact performance too much although we should look into a way to speed it up. If it's while killing Zulrah, that's unwanted and shouldn't actually happen.

can we please not force fixed mode and let it be optional? I worry jagex will catch on to people doing a high intensity boss like zulrah in a tiny little fixed window (assuming the can tell you're in that mode, idk)

Are you talking about switching at a bank, or while killing Zulrah? It's normal at the bank, shouldn't impact performance too much although we should look into a way to speed it up. If it's while killing Zulrah, that's unwanted and shouldn't actually happen.

Yes, its while im killing zulrah.. ill try again when i get home from work to see if it still switches slow, if it does, ill make a gif or something of the switches :)

Primate
can we please not force fixed mode and let it be optional? I worry jagex will catch on to people doing a high intensity boss like zulrah in a tiny little fixed window (assuming the can tell you're in that mode, idk)
They can't actually tell, and for many people it solves a lot of performance related issues. However I'll probably just send out a client notification to people that are in resizable mode instead of forcing fixed mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.