Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it, got hit a 15.. and had 40 HP left, didn't eat and got hit a 40 and died... So maybe that's the only way to fix is eat higher.. And when it does die it just stands there and does nothing for 5 mins and then goes back to teleport... I died 3 times in 15 kills....

Last edited:
yeh dont worry its not just you, i get killed alot as i cant find the option too have tick eating, i have shark and kaw but it just banks them, rip bot is good,but much more things need adding, keep up the good work mate!

Just watched it, got hit a 15.. and had 40 HP left, didn't eat and got hit a 40 and died... So maybe that's the only way to fix is eat higher.. And when it does die it just stands there and does nothing for 5 mins and then goes back to teleport... I died 3 times in 15 kills....
Most recent update on the bot has made it so u just stand there after u die, this wasnt like that this morning or yesterday.

Primate
Most recent update on the bot has made it so u just stand there after u die, this wasnt like that this morning or yesterday.
That part isn't handled by the bot, it's handled by the web. Don't just claim things.

yeh dont worry its not just you, i get killed alot as i cant find the option too have tick eating, i have shark and kaw but it just banks them, rip bot is good,but much more things need adding, keep up the good work mate!
It's coming in the next update.

Give it some time, sometimes it takes up to 15-30 seconds before the bot starts to move. Atleast for me, it does what it has to do, even if it takes a bit of time.

I'm aware this is probably a stupid question so i apologize, but what range and mage would you recommend to use this bot efficiently? I've looked at the recommended stats for zulrah, but I'm a complete noob so I don't care about being the most efficient, just hoping to average at least 500k+ gp/hr. I'm only curious since the bot should be much better at killing zulrah than I am, maybe i could sneak by with slightly lower stats than i expected even though the gp/hr will suffer. Currently I plan on trying at 85 ranged, 85 mage, 80 defence.

Also would it be stupid to try this on an account with 0 zulrah kills since the bot won't fail so hard like a beginning pvmer? I feel like this isn't an issues because of things like alts, but still curious!

Anyways, please excuse my noobiness and thank you so much for the awesome work. Will happily donate to you irl once I have the stats for zulrah!

I'm using acc with 89 range, 85 mage, 90 hp and averaging without unique drops at 1,5m+- p/h

Screenshot - 24fbb7371fef63db6e9e0878a3fd1966 - Gyazo

Screenshot - 3c4f6ea4d94f568d4b44807be55907ba - Gyazo

Edit : Also I had 0 kc on this acc. No need to worry about such thing.

I tired many times to get this bot working. I follow the instructions and equip my magic gear and range gear, but there doesnt seam to be any sort of refresh button underneath each respective menu. I have it all in my inventory. It crashes after i click next and charged me $1.75. Please help me.

upload_2019-6-25_18-46-24.png

Primate
I tired many times to get this bot working. I follow the instructions and equip my magic gear and range gear, but there doesnt seam to be any sort of refresh button underneath each respective menu. I have it all in my inventory. It crashes after i click next and charged me $1.75. Please help me.

View attachment 8754
Did you send in the error after it crashed?

Did you send in the error after it crashed?
Yes I did. I'm sorry I dont totally remember but I sent it.

Got the bot to work. Unfortunately i do not have the augury prayer unlocked and instead of attacking zulrah the bot continuously tries to activate augury even though i do not have it. Any fixes?

keeps getting stuck before the boat. still has the amount to withdrawl from the bank up and wont get past it unless i manually do it

The bot seems to remain stuck once it dies. It goes to the bank, winthraws a zul-andra teleport but never leaves the interface of the bank. Also once it gets to zulandra ( which you have to do manually ) the bot remains in a cycle where in it tries to retrieve your items. >> Screen capture - 93ce6bbc9b4fb1f24033cb16c81815e1 - Gyazo
The give above shows what it keeps doing, even if you manually go to the shrine and enter it. It kills zulrah just fine but after that it teleports back to zulandra to try to retrieve your items for some odd reason.

Hoping for a quick fix since I can't run it this way :(

Primate
keeps getting stuck before the boat. still has the amount to withdrawl from the bank up and wont get past it unless i manually do it

same here

The bot seems to remain stuck once it dies. It goes to the bank, winthraws a zul-andra teleport but never leaves the interface of the bank. Also once it gets to zulandra ( which you have to do manually ) the bot remains in a cycle where in it tries to retrieve your items. >> Screen capture - 93ce6bbc9b4fb1f24033cb16c81815e1 - Gyazo
The give above shows what it keeps doing, even if you manually go to the shrine and enter it. It kills zulrah just fine but after that it teleports back to zulandra to try to retrieve your items for some odd reason.

Hoping for a quick fix since I can't run it this way :(
I believe this was a client issue that should be resolved by now.

For those losing items: don't hold shift while the bot is swapping equipment, or obviously the bot's clicks are going to drop the equipment. :) Disable your keyboard input.

I've found the issue regarding the bot trying to activate Augury when it isn't unlocked. It's a mistake I made while writing the functionality for RuneMate, which should be fixed in the next RuneMate release.

Is there any reason why my bot does one kill and teles? or is that just how the bot works and im basically in max gear for zulruh n max cmb , and teles with full pots / food in inv

Primate
Is there any reason why my bot does one kill and teles? or is that just how the bot works and im basically in max gear for zulruh n max cmb , and teles with full pots / food in inv
It depends on the values you put in on the trip extension configurator, see the guide.

Bot is working perfectly since 1.0.7 and 1.0.8. Tick eats well, switches well, banks well. But I've got no idea what it's like when it dies because I can't get it to.

10/10 bot
only 2 requests
-an inventory arranger bc i find my inv gets quite messy after a few kills
-fairy ring support

I am still having trouble with the clan wars to zul-randra back to clan wars loop :( I had the problem last night and tried reporting the bug but it wouldn't let me upload my logs and I was too toasted from having drinks to figure it out. Just came home on lunch break and tried running the bot but unfortunately, it did the same thing. I just paused the bot, took it to the instance, and let it run. Tried to see if it would go back to zulrah successfully after getting the kill but it just got caught in the same loop again.

For some reason, I can't upload the log again. It's just saying there was an error uploading it. I need to leave back to work but I will try getting the log to you later

Primate
I am still having trouble with the clan wars to zul-randra back to clan wars loop :( I had the problem last night and tried reporting the bug but it wouldn't let me upload my logs and I was too toasted from having drinks to figure it out. Just came home on lunch break and tried running the bot but unfortunately, it did the same thing. I just paused the bot, took it to the instance, and let it run. Tried to see if it would go back to zulrah successfully after getting the kill but it just got caught in the same loop again.

For some reason, I can't upload the log again. It's just saying there was an error uploading it. I need to leave back to work but I will try getting the log to you later
Can you at least tell me about your settings?

Can you at least tell me about your settings?

Sure! I'll post a screenshots to the armor and eating/drinking potion/recoil settings. Otherwise, I use magic potion, 1 prayer potion, and sharks

Screenshot

Screenshot

o77wic

o77wmv

Status
Not open for further replies.