Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
are your npc attack options set correctly?
Yes, I was actually running it before the update and restarted it immediately after without changing any settings.

I can try it again later but I’m a little reluctant since it gets charged for each attempt.

Edit: not sure what was going on, but this is now resolved. Sry for crying wolf.

Last edited:
@Defeat3d Does not use ardy cloak 3 from ferox... Just keeps drinking from the pool. Ive lost close to a dollar trying to run it. Runs great once it gets to Zulrah. I just have to force it there and then it stops unexpectedly.

keeps getting stuck in the bank for me, goes to the infinite bank tab and won't scroll or do anything even if i drag the pots and food and other stuff i need right to the top of my bank. note: it gets stuck at: Withdrawing 1 of ^Zul-andra teleport

Hee Defeat3d,
ik wil het gebruiken op me GIM Account, maar dan moet ik Ibans staff gebruiken.
Is het mogelijk om deze toe te voegen of is dit geen optie?

ik hoor t graag!

Primate
RuneMate is currently going through a bunch of maintenance required for this bot to function correctly again. When the client is functioning accordingly again, I will look into any issues left for this bot to run long sessions again.

As of now the bot should be functional again, if you run into any issues feel free to let me know by responding to this thread or on Discord.

Honestly I didn't even mind baby sitting each run but now it just eats one piece of food and moves to a spot close by on the minimap and stands. This script has WENT to absolute shit since the bank space update was released.

I retract my statement it has been since updated and is now working again. (was writing the review as the fix was in progress)

Last edited:
Primate
Honestly I didn't even mind baby sitting each run but now it just eats one piece of food and moves to a spot close by on the minimap and stands. This script has went to absolute shit since the bank space update was released. Dont run it unless you want to spend 14 cents an hour on a bank standing bot
are you following the instructions?

there was no update
yeah well something got changed and now it actually works. it stopped working when osrs put out the buyable bank space update. it would eat one food and say "moving to minimap location" and just stand after charging 14 cents. anyway its all good. it does what it says

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Zulrah - The snake charmer.

Read more about this resource..

Hi there thank you so much for creating this bot, its been running perfectly for a week, but it has crashed this morning, and wont get any further then the first screen, before it completely crashed all of my runemate app. other scripts are working fine, I've uninstalled both the application from my laptop and the programme from the app, and reinstalled. I'm getting stuck now, any ideas how I can fix this? thank you for your time, - Sean

Bot is currently crashing on setup due to a change in the client. Will be resolved ASAP.
THANK YOU DEFEAT3D FOR TAKING YOUR TIME REPLYING , - out of curiossity ,is this also true of the other "prime" programmes, likes barrows.. none are working for me and ive lost about $4.00 on starting them with no luck so far,

Primate
THANK YOU DEFEAT3D FOR TAKING YOUR TIME REPLYING , - out of curiossity ,is this also true of the other "prime" programmes, likes barrows.. none are working for me and ive lost about $4.00 on starting them with no luck so far,
It is for all the ones that require an equipment setup.

I just came back from a long break and used to use this bot often. It used to work great but I let it sit for an hour and I've died 16 times with 0 kills... Watched it for a bit and it gets half way through a kill and sits there....

From reading in the posts here I guess any bot that requires equipment setups are not functioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.