Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
few fixes need to be made
1) Failed to bankcase food etc...
2) Randomly stops in the bank and stands there
3) Randomly hops into another world and starts playing wintertodt?
4) Runs away when you have 2 food left but it would be better to continue playing wintertodt

Other than that, ive gotten 80-88 fm

Been using this since 50 fm and I've almost got 99 now. Only few issues I've come across is that the bot will still bank supply caches even if you tell it not to, if you choose not to fletch it will also start burning logs but as it's burning logs it will continually keep trying to fletch them so it spam clicks your knife.

Other than that this bot is pretty much 10/10 for me personally.

there are many things i could point out but currently theres a critical bug when moving to another brazier it just stands in the middle of the way trying to resolve combat according to the logs. i find it critical because youre not merged in with the crowd and people are able to see youre botting and report you for breaking in the middle of wt constantly

Whenever the brazier is out because of the Wintertodt Wizard (idk the name) is actually dead, the bot will just sit there and click the brazier until the game ends instead of running to another side.

Otherwise, great script. Ran for like 6+ hours straight and no issues.

EDIT: Just ran into the bank stalling issue too. The bot will right click the bank chest but there will be too many players to show the bank option and the bot will just sit there indefinitely.

Last edited:
The bot seems to do well in wintertodt, only thing i'd fix to make it less botlike is that everytime it goes back into the boss room, if the bot hasnt started yet it retreats to bank and back to boss room until boss respawns, instead of sitting in the safespot

people need to make sure they are running the script right, I got 99 firemaking, the only problem is the delay at the bank where the bot sometimes gets stuck, ive got over 45m firemaking xp at this point, check your settings, world, and bot semi smart and you will be fine, its better to babysit it than not

people need to make sure they are running the script right, I got 99 firemaking, the only problem is the delay at the bank where the bot sometimes gets stuck, ive got over 45m firemaking xp at this point, check your settings, world, and bot semi smart and you will be fine, its better to babysit it than not

What is smart botting in your terms ? how many days did it took you to get to 99 ? im currently 85+ without any problems

only ran for under half an hour and it had to be babysit at many different stages, it would chop the logs and then wouldnt do anything, i would have to manually click the fire. once the invent has all been burned it would go back to chopping the wood but once a full invent would happen it would just stand there, it did well in terms of getting the correct food out for the trips but its unusable for me,
it also is quite risky because it doesn't seem to want to eat at times, i think there should be an option implemented on what the min health should be before something is eaten

it gets the job done but its not very efficient at it, sometimes takes too much time banking and going back, sometimes stops fletching/burning for no reason, it could be much better xp, i only get like 125k/h while fletching so probably 150k without it, it isnt bad since no other wintertodt bot is running as good as this 1, other than this just need a few updates

Can anyone explain why my character dies sometimes? I've lost 2 HCIM now. I play it with 10 hp and cakes, and it would just randomly die with a lot of food

and yes I have 4 pieces of warm clothing

Last edited:
I am not sure what happened overnight but as of today the bot was too botlike. Running behind wintertodt bank, not clicking on Dinh's doors (just standing there), freezing right before banking, right clicking a pile of people and remaining on that screen. Idk how to describe it, maybe too slow and sometimes freezes up. I do not trust the bot now and did not fully trust it before. Could you please look into the issue and maybe update it (it has been a while) as it was not working really smoothly before either.

I cannot attach the bot log file as it says it is too large for upload.

I am not sure what happened overnight but as of today the bot was too botlike. Running behind wintertodt bank, not clicking on Dinh's doors (just standing there), freezing right before banking, right clicking a pile of people and remaining on that screen. Idk how to describe it, maybe too slow and sometimes freezes up. I do not trust the bot now and did not fully trust it before. Could you please look into the issue and maybe update it (it has been a while) as it was not working really smoothly before either.

I cannot attach the bot log file as it says it is too large for upload.

indeed, got me banned for 2 days so i dont recommend using any windertodt bot until they update them :/

indeed, got me banned for 2 days so i dont recommend using any windertodt bot until they update them :/
It is unfortunate that happened. I am keeping a real close eye on bots lately. There are soooo many bots that need updated. Idk what has happened recently (maybe school season starting up) but there is a need for various categories of bots that need updating.

Client Developer
I'm hesitant to fix any low-level bugs at the moment as there will be a HUGE update coming out for all Prime Bots very soon (we're calling this the "Prime Anniversary Update"). This will include a number of huge feature updates like a new UI, much more powerful and intelligent botting APIs and potentially also some new bots. For the first week all Prime Bots will be completely free of charge.

You can expect this update in the next few weeks but I'll keep y'all posted. Any questions, best place to ask me is the Prime Discord Server.

I'm hesitant to fix any low-level bugs at the moment as there will be a HUGE update coming out for all Prime Bots very soon (we're calling this the "Prime Anniversary Update"). This will include a number of huge feature updates like a new UI, much more powerful and intelligent botting APIs and potentially also some new bots. For the first week all Prime Bots will be completely free of charge.

You can expect this update in the next few weeks but I'll keep y'all posted. Any questions, best place to ask me is the Prime Discord Server.

Now that's juicy!

awesome, thanks for the update!

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.