Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the issue is that its trying to withdraw the wrong food,(all i have is cakes on this 10hp ironman) doesn't recognize steel ax in inventory as a non-depositable item and tries to withdraw a ring of life. I'm running this on an ironman so i don't own a ring of life. I was using smart eat, maybe i will try to run using manual selection of food.

Attachments

• Prime Wintertodt FREE 4-16 8-44-18.log
    187.9 KB · Views: 2
Client Developer
It seems the issue is that its trying to withdraw the wrong food,(all i have is cakes on this 10hp ironman) doesn't recognize steel ax in inventory as a non-depositable item and tries to withdraw a ring of life. I'm running this on an ironman so i don't own a ring of life. I was using smart eat, maybe i will try to run using manual selection of food.

Can't quite remember how I programmed the Axe part, I think it'll go for the highest axe you can equip, then look for the highest you can't equip. The ring of life it'll only check for x number of times before ignoring it.

This banking is still broken and its constantly opening and closing the bank like a mad man. please review the logs

Attachments

• Prime Wintertodt FREE 4-18 8-28-58.log
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Wintertodt FREE 4-18 8-25-01.log
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
Not working properly Getting very low exp I don't know why its running around pointlessly. Wtd has 30% health and it will start fletching

Client Developer
Not working properly Getting very low exp I don't know why its running around pointlessly. Wtd has 30% health and it will start fletching

What's wrong with fletching @ 30%?

This banking is still broken and its constantly opening and closing the bank like a mad man. please review the logs

Yes we've identified a problem with the banking and we're coming up with a proper solution.

Hey tried using this script tonight, and had a lot of issues. Got stuck a lot. Would light brazier and then just sit there for 30 seconds. If it got to chopping roots, it sometimes would stop halfway through after eating a piece of food. I saw the "Finding Entity" a lot when it was getting stuck. If it made it back to the brazier, it would fletch for a bit and then stop and sit, not using kindling or logs on the fire. My settings were default settings except I unchecked open crates and was using monkfish instead of Smartfood.

Also, bot will run to the bank, get food, start running back, and then eat one monkfish, and run back to the bank. Then it ran to the door, ate another monkfish, and went back to the bank again for one more monkfish. This was all in one banking trip. I love your scripts and use them a lot, so I'm hoping this gets fixed ASAP!

Could you add an option to use the Dragon Axe Special attack?

Thank you!

Client Developer
Hey tried using this script tonight, and had a lot of issues. Got stuck a lot. Would light brazier and then just sit there for 30 seconds. If it got to chopping roots, it sometimes would stop halfway through after eating a piece of food. I saw the "Finding Entity" a lot when it was getting stuck. If it made it back to the brazier, it would fletch for a bit and then stop and sit, not using kindling or logs on the fire. My settings were default settings except I unchecked open crates and was using monkfish instead of Smartfood.

Also, bot will run to the bank, get food, start running back, and then eat one monkfish, and run back to the bank. Then it ran to the door, ate another monkfish, and went back to the bank again for one more monkfish. This was all in one banking trip. I love your scripts and use them a lot, so I'm hoping this gets fixed ASAP!

Could you add an option to use the Dragon Axe Special attack?

Thank you!

Odd - sounds like inside it's running particularly slowly for you and that's breaking it. Can you send me the log files?

Yep, ill get em to you when I'm back home this afternoon, thanks for the quick reply!

Hi,

I seem to be having the same issue as the person above whereby the interaction seems to be getting stuck on 'Finding Entity'. This means it literally just idles after lighting brazier and generally feels very sluggish when compared to the Regal Wintertodt. I have used this bot before in the last year and know it is very capable so not sure if this is an issue my end? Just wasted X2 hours worth of credit on it also, not the end of the world I suppose.

To clarify, I am using the 'burn only after 500 points' and 'smart food' options (which is slightly irritating as it seems to be using my sara brews for food which are kinda expensive).

Thanks!

Wasted 2 hours of credits with the bot stuck at Finding Entity after burning the brazier after every start, also getting stuck on looking for cache..

i want a refund. worked for over 5 hours and sat there probably 4 hours. only gained 104k xp .

9 hours and 29 minutes and only got 209k experience at lvl 94. mate i want a refund. this bot just sits beside the bank

@Party

Status
Not open for further replies.