Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting a problem where when it's supposed to bank you'll just sit there? It's been happening to me every once in awhile.

Anyone else getting a problem where when it's supposed to bank you'll just sit there? It's been happening to me every once in awhile.
happened to me, restart your bot client and it should fix itself. very odd glitch. for details tho i witnessed my items being right clicked and freezes immediately... like i said tho it fixed itself, check out my iron man (made me 3m)

bdlinjxRSg6y9A-WRiGJMw.png

Last edited:
The bot failed to fine a hammer in my bank even though I have like 8. Then it just stopped. Could I get a refund for this instance?

Attachments

• 12-15 20-13-11 - Prime Wintertodt.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 1
out of like 10 runs the bot does 1 crate... i got no idea why but it uses all the wine and then just runs away 300-400 points into the game... wtf

iv paid for around 3-4 hours of this bot and yet to get 10 creates out of it. this the bot that bad or what?

Last edited:
After a break, the bot changes world to a random world, and starts doing wt in a empty world, fix please?

failed to bank sharks.

Attachments

• 01-29 15-14-31 - Prime Wintertodt.txt
    944.4 KB · Views: 0
Bot used to get every single wintertodt, however a lot of event are slower now, banking seems slower as my player pauses frequently, and im lose about 30k experience an hour from the last time i used it a month ago. very unfortunate. hopefully an update is coming soon!

Bot stops after a few hours and says it can't withdraw monkfish correctly (21 times) and closes. Also, ran into an error where it automatically crashes and gives me an error.

Bot stopped 42 mins in and would not do anything tried fixing some options and starting again but it still wouldnt budge. Cannot view logs but other than that it worked very well but def not worth paying for if it stops in that short of time

Script is flawless, just one problem after the first inventory it keeps clicking the knife while burning the logs, only downside.

The bot enters with like 25hp after a run and doesnt eat to full health. SO when it enters Wintertodt is jusjt drinks all the wines and leaves to get more. Pls fix

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
If it's not working send the logs to the author...

Last edited:
UI is OK but no option to save preferences, banks OK, and cuts not too bad, but then it just gets stuck moving to brazier.....

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
UI is OK but no option to save preferences, banks OK, and cuts not too bad, but then it just gets stuck moving to brazier.....
No options to save? Are you sure? I'm sure Prime will add it soon if it makes a big difference

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was a way for you to make it stop eating food if the food will be wasted for example, i have 99 hitpoints and im using sharks if i have 89 hitpoints remaining dont eat a shark unless its below 79 so that the shark isnt only healing half what it can heal. just a thought.

Also, is it possible to make it detect if the pyromancer at the brazier your at dies to either heal the pyromancer or change braziers rather then just standing and attempting to still use the brazier that the pryomancer is down at.

Last edited:
Does this bot have the following option:

1. Light/Fix brazier
2. Heal the healers pyromancer

Bro if the game did not start it keeps trying to go back into the minigame and out.. Please fix it.. @Party

Also it keeps spamming the thing even when yo need to heal the pyromancer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.