Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Party I have to hand it to you... This is one hell of a script, have you heard about anyone being banned using your script? I've used it 50-84 in around 4 days now... Do you think it's detectable? I will post my Wintertodt count as well..

eQY6HRE.png

If you would like I can update at milestones to help you out and show others the progress.
eQY6HRE

Last edited:
Client Developer
@Party I have to hand it to you... This is one hell of a script, have you heard about anyone being banned using your script? I've used it 50-84 in around 4 days now... Do you think it's detectable? I will post my Wintertodt count as well..

eQY6HRE.png

If you would like I can update at milestones to help you out and show others the progress.
eQY6HRE

Gz bud, had Phoenix yet? And sure a few people will have been banned, it's pretty luck based but I designed it to be pretty unique behaviourally for each player.

Gz bud, had Phoenix yet? And sure a few people will have been banned, it's pretty luck based but I designed it to be pretty unique behaviourally for each player.
I see... I’m hoping for a Phoenix... I’ll let you know definitely if I get one or any super rare drops...

bot needs an update, wont use knife on roots (just clicks use knife over and over) and gets stuck at roots after full inv sometimes. hasnt been able to get enough points no matter what settings i use. its worked flawlessly in the past

easily triggered ✌
bot needs an update, wont use knife on roots (just clicks use knife over and over) and gets stuck at roots after full inv sometimes. hasnt been able to get enough points no matter what settings i use. its worked flawlessly in the past
Dude what does the client say when you run the bot????????????

Great bot, just keeping up to date with the discussion and thought I'd post a small update.
fuO2e4C.png

upload_2017-11-18_1-34-27.png
Great bot, just somehow failed to withdraw lobsters when i have 1099 remaining
Had the options set for fletching, continued after 500 score, 5 lobsters, bank the crates.

Client Developer
View attachment 4301
Great bot, just somehow failed to withdraw lobsters when i have 1099 remaining
Had the options set for fletching, continued after 500 score, 5 lobsters, bank the crates.

Aye sometimes the bot client just won't react for some reason (hence why I made it check 20 times before failing). :(

Aye sometimes the bot client just won't react for some reason (hence why I made it check 20 times before failing). :(
So there isn't a way you can fix it :( its fine then, i was just worrying like if I could get more hours in before it breaks cause lets say i went out for a couple of hours you know

it doesn't find brazier? anyone know if we run at default zoom? fixed? not sure what the bot is doing wrong but it just chops and afks then :/

it doesn't find brazier? anyone know if we run at default zoom? fixed? not sure what the bot is doing wrong but it just chops and afks then :/
Fixed, never ever have any reflection bot zoomed in. From my knowledge that ruins it.

Client Developer
Fixed, never ever have any reflection bot zoomed in. From my knowledge that ruins it.

Reflect is able to 'see' objects outside of the viewport, it'll just be that it's failing to interact with the brazier (probably due to the number of players, Clouse doesn't like that).

The bot works amazingly well, when it finds your food.... BUT PLEASE FIX stealing money. Aparantly it doesn't find my Jugs of wine and stops the bot, which drains 8 cents. This way it stacks up and drained/stole 11 hours of using this bot in 1 minute, making it an expensive bot compared to others... I would like to request a compensation for this please

Status
Not open for further replies.