Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ardougne knights, make an option not to drop the coins and only bank the coins when youre out of food. Otherwise if you select it to drop, it drops every thieving. If you select it to bank, it will go want to bank after thieving for once.
This was fixed long ago, I have tested this, if you select to bank it, it should now be able to support not banking the coins.

Please can you try again with the latest version and give me a shout if it still doesn't work?

Hello, tried this with master farmer in draynor. It runs flawless when there is no banking involved. If you set seeds to be banked, it still drops them, doesnt bank, also could not find food in the bank (I used Tuna, case sensitive).

Hello, tried this with master farmer in draynor. It runs flawless when there is no banking involved. If you set seeds to be banked, it still drops them, doesnt bank, also could not find food in the bank (I used Tuna, case sensitive).
Please can you attach the log file to your post so I can review.

For ardougne knights, make an option not to drop the coins and only bank the coins when youre out of food. Otherwise if you select it to drop, it drops every thieving. If you select it to bank, it will go want to bank after thieving for once.
This is not true. However, I had the same issue a few times. Right now I'm starting the bot with a clean inventory in the middle of Ardougne. The bot will only bank when out of food (monkfish for me). It will bank the cash stack and withdraw new food. Works perfectly.

Try to play around a bit and im sure it will work for you too!

Ok so now it's withdrawing from the bank... but it's dropping the food after it withdraws it
Tried this with the Baker Stall.. Issues with going to the bank. E.g if you say bank everything except bread, he just drops everything. If you tell him to bank everything including the bread he walks to the bank and does nothing.

Hi Guys, Thanks for the feedback, when version 0.1.0 drops (Pending an exec pushing my bot live) it should be fixed, so keep an eye out for v0.1.0 and if its still fails in v0.1.0 please let me know!

Hi Guys, Thanks for the feedback, when version 0.1.0 drops (Pending an exec pushing my bot live) it should be fixed, so keep an eye out for v0.1.0 and if its still fails in v0.1.0 please let me know!
Banking seems to work. Now there is one issue that needs to be solved in order to run it in draynor, master farmer. As I run the bot, I wield bow with no ammo, so if bot accidentaly clicks on guard it does not attack. But if the bot miss clicks on the stall, then the guards comes after him. So the bot needs to detect, when it is being attacked by guard, and run to the bank, rebank, eat to full and continue to pickpocket master farmer. After this, draynor spot is ready to be tested for longer run.

Bot keeps eating food when full hp, also it got stuck in bank trying to withdraw food when inventory was already full of it

Banking issue still there. He goes to the bank opens bank and just runs back. Also when dropping bread he drops lets say 2 out of 3. Then goes back to steal then drops more. Always leaving 1 behind until he only has 1 bread (as spaces which used to have bread are replaced with cake). Then he drops that last bread.

Banking issue still there. He goes to the bank opens bank and just runs back. Also when dropping bread he drops lets say 2 out of 3. Then goes back to steal then drops more. Always leaving 1 behind until he only has 1 bread (as spaces which used to have bread are replaced with cake). Then he drops that last bread.
Please can you attach a log so I can investigate.

Bot keeps eating food when full hp, also it got stuck in bank trying to withdraw food when inventory was already full of it
Try with v0.1.0 which released earlier, I also need more information such as what settings you were using and log files if possible.

My log level was on INFO. Next time I run it again I will change it to debug.
Also can you give me a screenshot of your exact settings used?

Trying to run this at the silk stall in ardy. I don't need any food and there isn't an option that I can see where you can turn off banks so the bot just runs to the bank with a full inv of silk then opens bank then closes then drops the silk in bank then goes back to the stall.

Started off running great, but after a short time it started running to the drop position, dropping one thing, immediately running back to the "scary npc" position, and repeating. Sometimes it would drop one thing, sometimes it would just run back and forth. See attached log.

The setup is a little bit confusing for the cake stall. You should have an option for food stalls that is simply eating the food from the stalls. The predefined cake food works, but it's not clear to the user that it's the (probably) intended option for cake stalls.

It would be nice to have an option that does dropping while the stall has nothing in it to steal.

Attachments

• 04-19 18-00-03 - Prime Thieving.txt
    118.9 KB · Views: 2
Started off running great, but after a short time it started running to the drop position, dropping one thing, immediately running back to the "scary npc" position, and repeating. Sometimes it would drop one thing, sometimes it would just run back and forth. See attached log.

The setup is a little bit confusing for the cake stall. You should have an option for food stalls that is simply eating the food from the stalls. The predefined cake food works, but it's not clear to the user that it's the (probably) intended option for cake stalls.

It would be nice to have an option that does dropping while the stall has nothing in it to steal.
Yeah atm bakers stall is a little buggy. I have already implemented a checkbox for stall food but my push got declined lol. Will have an update out tonight where there should be improvements. Also I will not be implementing the change for dropping while the stall is down simply because if it drops where you stand to thieve the viewport path will constantly fuck up due to the massive size of the menu

Guru, Can you please also implement a checkbox to eat the food for the baker rather than drop it. Would be faster in some cases to spam eat.

Guru, Can you please also implement a checkbox to eat the food for the baker rather than drop it. Would be faster in some cases to spam eat.
Whenever my bot gets pushed it will be sorted. Will be out tonight or tommorow hopefully

Banking seems to be working for me now, one thing that it was doing (and I had to corrent myself) is getting stuck when on the wall next to the draynor banker, because of how pathfinding works the game just says "you can't reach that" and the bot doesn't move to correct itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.