Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot stays in idle. When I check the output log it states, "00:04:09 INFO We are short on rune essence, focusing on collecting essence now" even when the inventory contains 25+ rune essence.

It wont even start, I hope this fix this, all the good things I hear I would love to have had the chance to use it.

Break functionality doesn't seem to work. When using default, user or force setting.

I don't know how earth and air esslings are better than chaotic clouds. Bot ignores all the better nodes and goes to the esslings.

I don't know how earth and air esslings are better than chaotic clouds. Bot ignores all the better nodes and goes to the esslings.

Depends on how many ess are in your inventory
Once it has a lot it'll start focusing on nodes

Yeah, so if you run this bot you will see in the break manager section a part that shows enable and right below reads "force", my question is what this button does?

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)- 5 stars/thumbs up. I have now removed it but it has been a wonderful experience. no problems, maybe one day it could auto buy esteem from the runecrafting wizard shop for you. That's all. Thanks for making this and the version I used was clean and smooth.

anyone have any idea how to get to the top level of runespan? I am 95 RC but only a medium portal. but cant find anywhere to teleport to the highest level? @Savior

the bot was perfect until today :t I dont know what happened but it is very, very slow now... 38k xp per hour at lvl 96 rc. I hope it can be fixed soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.