Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-5-9_21-26-39.png

@Party randomly worked this time. Didn't do anything different in setting up the bot. Just thought i would put this hear to show you it does in fact work, just not every time, unless you have updated it within the past 24hrs

Can anyone give me some recommended botting habits? I recently started botted again, the last time I botted was way back in 2009~ and things have changed. I have a throwaway that I wanted to use to test out RuneMate.. Of the bots I researched this seemed to be the most promising. Anyways, I started with this bot at 60 RC and got to 78 in three 8 hour sessions, with the automatic break handler turned out. Today I logged in to find out I had a 48 hour ban. I don't know what I did wrong, can anyone suggestion what I could do to prevent this from happening in the future? I thought I was doing everything right, maybe I am just unlucky.

led

358e6810899d49e0ba6804460730ef71.png

5/7

The bot keeps trying to pick up rune essence even though I already have them. Restarted the bot and the client and it's still the same. I kept the same setting as before and it worked for hours and today it just decided to stop.

Client Developer
The bot keeps trying to pick up rune essence even though I already have them. Restarted the bot and the client and it's still the same. I kept the same setting as before and it worked for hours and today it just decided to stop.

RS3 is a little buggered after the update I think.

Im having an issue where the bot is trying to siphon on a node on another island. This is causing it to stand in one location and not really do anything. I tried resetting everything but it still somehow ends up doing the same thing. No errors though.

Im having an issue where the bot is trying to siphon on a node on another island. This is causing it to stand in one location and not really do anything. I tried resetting everything but it still somehow ends up doing the same thing. No errors though.

mine is also standing and doing nothing, just tried to start

Yes, since the latest runemate update, the bot begins to try to siphon nodes from islands that you aren't on.

Status
Not open for further replies.