Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Having an issue where it buys absorption fine, but when it goes to buy ovl it doesn't right click and press buy x. So it just spams the number it wants to buy in chat
Im having the same issue. My char stood there for about 20 minutes spamming "32" in chat trying to buy overloads. RIP

Im having the same issue. My char stood there for about 20 minutes spamming "32" in chat trying to buy overloads. RIP

Luckily I noticed right away and stopped it, I also tried Divines script and I believe they may have changed something in the chest interface recently as they are both broken. Divines just sits there with the interface open

@Party

Luckily I noticed right away and stopped it, I also tried Divines script and I believe they may have changed something in the chest interface recently as they are both broken. Divines just sits there with the interface open

@Party
I saw a guy spamming 76 endlessly earlier in NMZ. Probably he is using this bot too.

I saw a guy spamming 76 endlessly earlier in NMZ. Probably he is using this bot too.

I would say 99% chance as this was the only nmz script that I noticed spam. Maybe a fail safe could be added that if the input interface doesn’t open, it would type a number

Noticeably F.A.T.
I’m sure the developer will give us an update post
can someone post when bots fixed. hopping to god my pures not banned

P0zs0Yw.png

gl on bans but it's fixed. Cloud can fix it he just had no idea it was going on

P0zs0Yw.png

gl on bans but it's fixed. Cloud can fix it he just had no idea it was going on

"God, how does anyone expect things to get fixed when nobody reports things properly"

Posting in the script development thread under the subforum "Support & Feedback" seems like "properly" reporting it to me. Sorry I didn't personally add the developer on a third party app "Discord"

Hey man, tried to run your bot but it didn't ever do anything, so I stopped it and tried to restart it, and same thing. I was charged for 2 hours when i literally didn't get to use it at all. Any chance I could get a refund? Thanks Here are the logs too and a screenshot of payment.

Screenshot - 2955dc2a8983a3e0287e2b8b92cf2378 - Gyazo
why did you go afk for 2 hours without knowing whether or not the bot was working properly...? seems irresponsible

Doesn’t seem to want to rock cake when in instance, took me to 14hp and than wouldn’t rock cake anymore. I manually rock caked to 1hp and it just kept gaining hp without rock caking

Last edited:
can you please add combat prayer flicking..? no real discernible reason for piety to stay on 100% of the time especially when dharok has a 2 second attack time lol. the exp is great and the bot is killer but it burns through sooooo many prayer pots for no reason

can you please add combat prayer flicking..? no real discernible reason for piety to stay on 100% of the time especially when dharok has a 2 second attack time lol. the exp is great and the bot is killer but it burns through sooooo many prayer pots for no reason

Would you flick piety if you did NMZ legit for hours? lol

easily triggered ✌
How fast are you trying to catch a ban? dumbass

If you're actually spending money on prayer pots for the extra 10k/hr you should probably rethink your strategy