Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Thanks for almost 99 stats.... surely going to be banned now

Attachments

• thx1234.png
    thx1234.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Prime NMZ 11-21 23-47-41.log
    777.2 KB · Views: 15
  • thx12345.png
    thx12345.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Been using the bot for a while now and it is GREAT. Although the last time I used it, the bot dropped my equipment... Was standing at castle wars. Really bummed because I was wearing fury, berzerker ring (i) and full dharok.... Really weird this happend, my bank was full maybe that triggered it?

I've used the bot for over 100 hours, today it failed for the first time. I made it through a single trip before staying outside NMZ for 8 hours rock caking according to the log. It seems the 5 monsters chosen in the settings did not match the 5 monsters chosen in the client, despite the first trip being successful. The bot after the first trip couldn't understand the change and entered a loop. I've attached the log if that helps.

From this, I have two questions/considerations to ask:
1. Is there a reason why the bot rock-cakes it's hp down outside of NMZ rather than inside the dream?
2. Could a toggle option be added to select the previous customized rumble -> enter dream in order to skip needing to check monsters in the interface?

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 11-27 7-08-42.log
    280.1 KB · Views: 2
Any ideas how long it will take?
Clouds currently away for thanksgiving. He's fixed most of the client, however, certain aspects of the engine remain bugged until he gets home (Most notably - Selecting items). There is no exact ETA unfortunately so just watch out for any news posts. This will essentially affect any script that requires you to select an item. If the script does not require that, it should run mostly as expected

Are Rock Cakes mandatory?
as far as the bot goes no, u can use the protect from pray method too i think, but its either one or the other

yo @Party have you considered adding an option to pray flick for the offensive prayers like piety etc? would definitely increase exp rates bc there's way less time spent banking/refilling pots/etc and you would need way fewer prayer pots per run

Bot is generally fantastic. Gotten 90 range / str with it.
However, sometimes it seems to do something to stop combat (like clicking into the corner or something?) Not really sure.
Maybe not enough allocated memory IDK
If this is a bug that's known or experienced please add in. I'll get a recording of it next time.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Moss giant got renamed to Moss guardian
Can you please fix that it's killing me that I can't use the best EXP

I would even be willing to donate to get this updated lol

Last edited:
I have an issue with this bot. Trying to range using blowpipe and dragon thrownaxes for spec. Whenever I start the bot it banks every thrownaxe except one. Can anyone reproduce this issue?

For some reason, the special attack for range does not work. And I also encounter the problem of banking every thrownaxe excpet one.

For some reason, the special attack for range does not work. And I also encounter the problem of banking every thrownaxe excpet one.
Glad to see I'm not the only one encountering this issue.

I've used MSB for spec, and it works as expected. When a Power surge spawns, it uses it and specs constantly. It sometimes leaves the power surge, which is fine assuming it's to simulate a player being afk/not paying attention.

This morning bot wont connect to the client I have open, doesnt even Log-in using the handler. Also last night it idled for 5 hours trying to get overloads into its inventory when it had taken it out a full inv of prayer potions even though I have the correct quantities set.

Hey man, tried to run your bot but it didn't ever do anything, so I stopped it and tried to restart it, and same thing. I was charged for 2 hours when i literally didn't get to use it at all. Any chance I could get a refund? Thanks Here are the logs too and a screenshot of payment.

Screenshot - 2955dc2a8983a3e0287e2b8b92cf2378 - Gyazo

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 12-16 11-41-50.log
    68.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime NMZ 12-16 11-45-27.log
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Having an issue where it buys absorption fine, but when it goes to buy ovl it doesn't right click and press buy x. So it just spams the number it wants to buy in chat