Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hello, Runescape has been updated and now my bot does not work. I have lost over $1.00 because it was still running and trying to teleport??
Please fix the bot and refund a dollar if possible

So I hit start bot after making my selections and the bot just stands there until I log out. But it says in the RM control center that its Navigating path and using absorbs but it never does anything.

Can you change the name of the moss giant to Moss Guardian because when selecting from the boss list it just stops because there isnt an option for moss giant

Get the following error on startup:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:157)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIII.IIiIIiiiiIiiI(nhc:20)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getHoveredEntities(iba:295)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.isHovered(ioc:221)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(puc:335)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.interact(ioc:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(pq:206)
at author.IiiIiIIIIii.catch(le:217)
at author.IiiIiIIIIii.catch(le:152)
at author.IIiiIIiIiii.invoke(le:154)
at author.IIiiIIiIiii.invoke(le:276)
at author.IiiIIiIIIiI.const(ac:324)
at author.iIiiIiIIIii.run(qc:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(qmc:463)
at nul.iiIIIIiiiIIiI.run(oxc:210)

wasted 0.20 ...

Get the following error on startup:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:157)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIII.IIiIIiiiiIiiI(nhc:20)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getHoveredEntities(iba:295)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.isHovered(ioc:221)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(puc:335)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.interact(ioc:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(pq:206)
at author.IiiIiIIIIii.catch(le:217)
at author.IiiIiIIIIii.catch(le:152)
at author.IIiiIIiIiii.invoke(le:154)
at author.IIiiIIiIiii.invoke(le:276)
at author.IiiIIiIIIiI.const(ac:324)
at author.iIiiIiIIIii.run(qc:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(qmc:463)
at nul.iiIIIIiiiIIiI.run(oxc:210)

wasted 0.20 ...
RuneScape just updated.... Chances are things break. Keep that in mind please.

Hey, the Prime NMZ is not working right now... Keeps telling me, "illegal argument". I don't know what it's having a problem with but i haven't changed any settings from how i had it early. I've been using this bot for several weeks now without any trouble. Something with the RS update?

Hey, the Prime NMZ is not working right now... Keeps telling me, "illegal argument". I don't know what it's having a problem with but i haven't changed any settings from how i had it early. I've been using this bot for several weeks now without any trouble. Something with the RS update?
Read up one message.

Wanted to restart the bot while in the dream but it went out wasting my inv and coffer cash. Used it for 45 mins 10cents was deducted, used it for total an hour and a half and 30 cents have been deducted. Don't know if this is client based or false advertisement on the price of your bot. Combat/pray wise works fine. Will not purchase again due to charging me 30 cents for 1 and a half hour of botting while price is 10 cents/hr.

Bug: I loaded the bot with 21 pray pots (4) in my inv but it kept going back to the bank, depositing my pray pots, then withdrawing pray pots(3), (2) for some reason.

Hello brother. I'm loving the bot, I want to pay and use many hours of it, but I keep having issue running with longevity. It runs for a few hours, then for some reason I get logged off. I wake up to a login screen which reads "Error connecting to server" and notice I have been logged out for hours and have continued paying for all of these (logged off) hours. I'll attach some of the logs. This could very well be an issue on my end, does anyone have any suggestions? Oh yeah, this happened with a sand crab bot too, so it isn't bot specific I do not believe.

Great bot so far. Very impressed.

It would be nice if the break system could link to the round time. e.g. take a break after each dream.

Hello! i just purchased this bot. I am a little worried when running it though :(
How come when it wants to take a sip of a Prayer Potion, it picks a random one in the inventory?? Would it not be better to click the prayer pots in order?? I always finish a (4) dose prayer potion first then work my way onto the next when i train legit??

Last edited:
Is the bot currently working? I cannot seem to even get the bot to log my account in.. Nothing is happening.

Bot just says waiting for map to load, building logic tree....? Please help.

Last edited: