Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hi -

I've never requested anything like this before, but since it was about 10 hours of the bot not detecting it was disconnected, I would appreciate a refund. (Am I posting in the right place? I typically see people ask bot authors for refunds for time)

upload_2019-7-21_8-17-36.png

According to Prime NMZ it was running for 17 hours - 7 of those hours were fine and it worked perfectly.

However, OSRS disconnected me from the server with the message "You were disconnected from the server" and the bot didn't know that and kept running w/o error for 10 hours afterwards.

CrystalMathLabs showed that I disconnected around 10 hours ago.

I'm literally going to give that $1.00 right back to you lol

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I think the "You were disconnected from the server" thing is new. It happened to me while I was idle just a second ago. I've never seen it, personally.

gas

Big Gas
Just crashed, not really interested in a refund but providing feedback. Thanks <3

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 7-21 21-59-28.log
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi -

I've never requested anything like this before, but since it was about 10 hours of the bot not detecting it was disconnected, I would appreciate a refund. (Am I posting in the right place? I typically see people ask bot authors for refunds for time)

View attachment 9057

According to Prime NMZ it was running for 17 hours - 7 of those hours were fine and it worked perfectly.

However, OSRS disconnected me from the server with the message "You were disconnected from the server" and the bot didn't know that and kept running w/o error for 10 hours afterwards.

CrystalMathLabs showed that I disconnected around 10 hours ago.

I'm literally going to give that $1.00 right back to you lol

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I think the "You were disconnected from the server" thing is new. It happened to me while I was idle just a second ago. I've never seen it, personally.

Same thing happened to me. let the bot on for the night and woke up with a disconnected character, but the bot was still on and draining my cash. Even though it was like 5 hours for me the bot was idling and lost like half a dollar. Author should fix that when A character gets logged out it should stop the bot.

Bot is flawless except for that.

Great bot, tried this now for about 8 hours. Just some thoughts: It seems to missclick/wanders up and down the opinions when trying to guzzle the rock cake? And this maybe just is me, but isnt it better to get to 1 hp inside the dream instead outside, because i want to spend as little time outside as possible to not get reported xD overall really good work man

So, when repairing barrows gear, the bot goes to Bob, but doesn't finish the dialogue before trying to tele back to NMZ. This results in "Please finish what you're doing first" to appear in the game chat until manual intervention to finish the dialogue. It tried for 20 minutes to tele before I noticed and the bot continued.

Can you make it finish the dialogue so the tele can succeed?

Prime NMZ Lite worked flawlessly for me on absorbs; is Prime NMZ (pro version) the same? People seem to be saying it doesn't work - are they just slow? Prime NMZ lite is perfect and I'd love to purchase the pro version if it works identically

Started, got into dream and then stopped with this error:
javafx.fxml.LoadException:
/C:/Users/Magnusson/RuneMate/temp/-731870424.res
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.iiIiIiiiIIiii.IIiIIiiiiiIii(bz:67)
at nul.iiIiIiiiIIiii.IIiIIiiiiiIii(bz:229)
at nul.iiIIIIiiiiiII.<init>(jfc:222)
at nul.IIiiIIiiIIiiI.<init>(jfc:49)
at nul.IIiIIIiiiIiIi.<init>(jfc:49)
at nul.iIiIIiiIIiIIi.IIiIIiiiiiIii(nvb:474)
at nul.iIiIIIiiiiIII.IIiIIiiiiiIii(prc:157)
at nul.iIiiIIiiIIiii.run(lsc:67)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iiIIIIiiiiiII.initialize(jfc:113)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
... 10 more

Mine is getting stuck on "building tree" immediately following the osrs update that just happened.

Edit: and every time I try to reset it it's sucking 10 cents from my wallet... so I guess hopefully I hear back; is this happening to everyone or should I post logs?

Last edited:
Since i tried to run Prime NMZ maybe 2 days ago with the usual setup i run and always works perfectly, now when i try to start it up i get inventory too full? Even with nothing in my inventory atall. This has only recently started happening and i haven't changed anything. I tried changing around the settings maybe just setting it to withdraw 1 overload and 1 absorption but i still get the same error and it doesn't start.

(Amazing bot that usually works flawlessly)

So i have tried the Prime NMZ free version once for the 7 hours allowed and it ran decently a couple hiccups. I waited a week to try my other 7 hours before i buy the script and instead of giving me my other free 7 hours for the week it gave me 3 minutes and 5 seconds. does anyone know why this happened or has had it happen to them before? i want to buy the script but also want to make sure it works before pouring money into it.

hey the bot got stock and you charged me for 9 hours only botted about an hour due to the exp I got can I get the money I lost back please