Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Client Developer
yeah im just scared of getting my account banned, i know that in that case i shouldnt be botting but i run my nmz around 5 hours a day taking an hour at a time throughout the day, maybe an hour before college then 4 hours from when i get home till i go to sleep. seems slow but slower is better than getting my account banned

I don't want to oversell this as I'm sure you're concerned, but I know several people who use this to bot staking accounts to sell on who run for more than 24 hours at a time :p

I don't want to oversell this as I'm sure you're concerned, but I know several people who use this to bot staking accounts to sell on who run for more than 24 hours at a time :p
woow lol, maybe ill bump up the botting hours a bit then maybe run like 7/10 hours a day. I know itll still take me time but better safe than sorry loll. Thanks for the reply. Time to buy a ton more runemate credits haha

SInce this morning it seems like the bot is typing too fast. It keeps spamming chat with the amount of potions it wants to buy/withdraw instead actually withdrawing them

Hi I'm thinking of using this bot to max my combats. I currently have a 70/70/70 with obsidian setup, which I'll switch to DH once higher hp.
What does this bot do to max xp/hr? E.g. does it rock cake to 1hp and absorption pot up whilst pary flicking rapid heal? Or does it overload first?

Also, could someone be kind enough to give me a rundown of the quests bosses I should be using? I just wanna be as efficient as possible.
Thanks

My bot is having an issue when going to the bank, it is not able to click on the bank teller when I do this manually everything else runs fine.

It's having trouble today, it's not clicking the Rock cake after overload wears off or when it gets to 2-3 hp.. just doesn't use it.

This bot crashed on me 3 times today. Was using it just fine earlier today, now crashes with error 'image == null!'
I have provided the logs, please could I get refunded $0.30?

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 3-03 16-49-38.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime NMZ 3-03 18-21-24.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime NMZ 3-03 19-21-19.txt
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
Consistently crashes at random when using either prayer or absorption methods, tried on three different computers. Hope to see a fix soon. A truly great bot otherwise.

The bot keeps stopping with this error.. when I try to use prayer

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createFromRenderedImage(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getWriter(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(Unknown Source)
at robot.IiiIIiiiIii.try(ob:27)
at robot.IiiIIiiiIii.try(ob:10)
at robot.iiIiiiiIIii.try(e:68)
at robot.iiIiiiiIIii.try(e:48)
at robot.IiIIiiIiIii.try(tb:253)
at robot.IIiIIiiiiIi.invoke(ua:242)
at robot.IIiIIiiiiIi.invoke(ua:152)
at robot.IIiiiiiiIiI.run(k:105)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please fix this.. I have wasted like 60 cents so far trying to restart this bot. If you can update this and give me a refund for those runs that would be great

Client Developer
We're looking into the issue with the bot crashing.

The bot keeps stopping with this error.. when I try to use prayer

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createFromRenderedImage(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getWriter(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(Unknown Source)
at robot.IiiIIiiiIii.try(ob:27)
at robot.IiiIIiiiIii.try(ob:10)
at robot.iiIiiiiIIii.try(e:68)
at robot.iiIiiiiIIii.try(e:48)
at robot.IiIIiiIiIii.try(tb:253)
at robot.IIiIIiiiiIi.invoke(ua:242)
at robot.IIiIIiiiiIi.invoke(ua:152)
at robot.IIiiiiiiIiI.run(k:105)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please fix this.. I have wasted like 60 cents so far trying to restart this bot. If you can update this and give me a refund for those runs that would be great

could somebody help with this issue?
b729e28fcc15a8e1934ae7b4502ed9c7.png

my potion tab looks like this
4ea379f412eca571bd0ce70d7bc4e4b4.png

How can I stop it from using the power-ups? I prefer ranging from a corner without running to the center. Ive been away for a while, i remember a setting that could be toggled.

Client Developer
How can I stop it from using the power-ups? I prefer ranging from a corner without running to the center. Ive been away for a while, i remember a setting that could be toggled.

Disable special attack.