Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Primate
Hi, I've been using this for melee recently and i have to say hats off to you as its great and well worth the money (Probably on about 40 hours).
Few slight things i would like to mention just to let you know is:
-When trying to use darts (Range) the bot deposits all but 1 dart and tries to enter the dream.
-The break handler just doesn't break, sometimes just does 12 hour periods without stopping.

Other than the above, honestly great bot will easily get my 99s with this!
5*
Make sure to place a review here. ;) Thanks for choosing Prime!

Hey Prime, the break handler doesn't take a break. Everything else is flawless besides the bot clicking the withdraw potions barrel multiple times. I think it tries to enter a number into the dialog box or something.

7Gy2NJf

VuFnhVE

Guys im new on this minigame and while im botting my bot doesnt use those power ups. What im doing wrong? Like not using zappers , ultimate force...

EDIT: It only used power surge.

Last edited:
Client Developer
Guys im new on this minigame and while im botting my bot doesnt use those power ups. What im doing wrong? Like not using zappers , ultimate force...

EDIT: It only used power surge.

The other ones are useless so it'll only use Power Surge.

down again. IOE handshake error

Should be back up now.
Can we add witches experiments into the list? I'm a pure and its the only other option I have. Cheers

Please can we add experiments onto the list? Not sure why they aren't on there - they drain stats but doesn't matter if overload is in use as they shoot back up! I can't use this service otherwise and I pay for premium. Thanks.

Client Developer
down again. IOE handshake error

Can we add witches experiments into the list? I'm a pure and its the only other option I have. Cheers

Please can we add experiments onto the list? Not sure why they aren't on there - they drain stats but doesn't matter if overload is in use as they shoot back up! I can't use this service otherwise and I pay for premium. Thanks.

I guess so yeah. Any others?