Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hi Party,

Looking at using this bot for my main to train combat. What are the current ban rates like? Have any tips to avoid detection using your program?

Client Developer
Hi Party,

Looking at using this bot for my main to train combat. What are the current ban rates like? Have any tips to avoid detection using your program?

Very low, both cause I put a lot of time into making it very low ban rate, and because it's NMZ which is very safe anyway.

Sometimes my bot gets stuck trying to guzzle rock cake, just right clicks and sits there doesnt pick any. Any ideas? as soon as i move the mouse for it, it right clicks again and continues on fine. Thanks!

Sometimes my bot gets stuck trying to guzzle rock cake, just right clicks and sits there doesnt pick any. Any ideas? as soon as i move the mouse for it, it right clicks again and continues on fine. Thanks!

Nvm just turn off resizable mode.

nvm again it just did it again lol....

Client Developer

nvm again it just did it again lol....

Sounds like a client issue - I'll have a look at the client code.

Retired Bot Developer
Could we configure how often it guzzles the rock cake? Currently it does it as soon as the hp goes from 1 to 2, which seems a little too perfect to me. Playing legit I let it get up to 5 before rock caking back to 1.

Idk if you did anything to it but it seems to be doing it on using potions now too. Have you seen if it does this for you as well?

Idk if you did anything to it but it seems to be doing it on using potions now too. Have you seen if it does this for you as well?

Rip, i ihink updating my drivers helped. or running runemate as an administrator.... not sure vut seems to be working. sorry for the spam, i guess just check it for yourself and make sure its not just me lol. again thank you

Retired Bot Developer
Sounds like a client issue - I'll have a look at the client code.

The issue he mentioned before is happening to me now, not sure why.

upload_2018-12-1_0-41-35.png

I tried moving around the rock cake from the first slot to this one and it still happens, so its slot agnostic.

I can't see the cursor position but I think it gets stuck in the menu as it is still trying to right click the item for some reason, even though the menu is open.

It may be a client issue as the problem Mikeyvee and you described is happening to me and some others when using Serene's magic bot as well.

Retired Bot Developer
Can you please refund me an hour. It got stuck in a break somehow with the following settings:

upload_2018-12-1_2-33-41.png

It doesn't make sense that it took 5 breaks in a 3 hour session when it was configured to break every 1-2 hours. When I checked on it, it was sitting in the lobby with the status saying something like "Cleaning up".

(Also, can the textboxes be slightly wider? They dont work at all in high dpi screens)

And it just got stuck breaking again for another 3 hours, even after adjusting the values used a bit.

Please refund the wasted 4 hours.

I think something broke with the break handler recently.

yea its happenin to me still... it had it workin for a little while.... just redownloaded all the clients hoping it might work.... I lost like $1.6 but yea mostly because relaunching like crazy lol

The issue he mentioned before is happening to me now, not sure why.

View attachment 7269

I tried moving around the rock cake from the first slot to this one and it still happens, so its slot agnostic.

I can't see the cursor position but I think it gets stuck in the menu as it is still trying to right click the item for some reason, even though the menu is open.
I am also getting this error quite frequently, pls help :)

Client Developer
I'll look into the interaction issues - there's no reason it would be getting stuck like that due to bot logic so it must be a client issue.

Having some problems with the bot, it just gets stuck doing nothing with it saying "equipping gear set"