Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Fire caper
You should add option to use magic, so the bot would simply select spell to autocast before entering the dream. Currently I can set the spell manually before entering every single dream, but that's not ideal for me.

hey guys, I'm fairly new. when is it a good time to buy theis bot. should i get dhorok first. or do I get the full potential with my 60 something combat stats thanks alot

two questions

1 (for everyone in the general public using this bot) how long do u run it a day and have u been banned for running it that long yet?

2) i tried using steel knifes, and it would continuously try to drop the knifes. please update, other then that. great :]

Does this weird ass thing where it clicks the black space on the map repediatley... Is this intended?

Client Developer
Uhm, would you recommend this bot for def pures? Im really just trying to imbue rings.

No reason it wouldn't work for def pures, not sure how NMZ compares in terms of training efficiency for def pures but there's no reason why not.

What do you mean it gets stuck? Like it isn't able to or it missbehaves or what?
When bankinh after a run it will only deposit full (4) potions if there is anything else the bot will get stuck trying to deposit the rest.

@Party are you able to add new bosses to the gui

Treus Dayth - haunted mine quest

Sand Snake - depths of despair quest.

These are two lower level bosses which are great for lower levels

@Party are you also able to add something which allows you to train magic.
As of right now i have to auto set the spell if i log out due to lagg or world dc, or even 6 hour time out
Meaning if i left it going over night i would be staff bashing if it was to happen.

Maybe something simple on the GUI which allows you to choose if you're training magic and select which spell you wish to auto cast

Client Developer
@Party are you able to add new bosses to the gui

Treus Dayth - haunted mine quest

Sand Snake - depths of despair quest.

These are two lower level bosses which are great for lower levels

@Party are you also able to add something which allows you to train magic.
As of right now i have to auto set the spell if i log out due to lagg or world dc, or even 6 hour time out
Meaning if i left it going over night i would be staff bashing if it was to happen.

Maybe something simple on the GUI which allows you to choose if you're training magic and select which spell you wish to auto cast

Do they have any interesting mechanics I need to be aware of?

Do they have any interesting mechanics I need to be aware of?

Nope they're just straight melee, some times the haunted mine one will teleport a few steps away and continue to keep attacking you, which i dont think would cause any issues and the snake is just a weak melee only monster who does nothing

Client Developer
Nope they're just straight melee, some times the haunted mine one will teleport a few steps away and continue to keep attacking you, which i dont think would cause any issues and the snake is just a weak melee only monster who does nothing

Cool, I see no reason not to add them then.

Mind taking a quick screenshot of them as they appear in the NMZ menu?

Cool, I see no reason not to add them then.

Mind taking a quick screenshot of them as they appear in the NMZ menu?

Currently dont have an account with membership on it with both quests completed to unlock :/
Im sorry

two questions

1 (for everyone in the general public using this bot) how long do u run it a day and have u been banned for running it that long yet?

2) i tried using steel knifes, and it would continuously try to drop the knifes. please update, other then that. great :]

Been running it over a month 12-18 hours a day, have gotten several 99s on multiple accounts, not 1 ban.

Use rune arrows and msb, much better

Uhm, would you recommend this bot for def pures? Im really just trying to imbue rings.

Best bet for defence pures would be to block with a main account and do all damage on your main but last hit it with your defence pure

Currently dont have an account with membership on it with both quests completed to unlock :/
Im sorry

Been running it over a month 12-18 hours a day, have gotten several 99s on multiple accounts, not 1 ban.

Use rune arrows and msb, much better

Best bet for defence pures would be to block with a main account and do all damage on your main but last hit it with your defence pure

Thank you so much for all this info, I’m pretty new to botting and I’m also leveling another account via nmz so this is very useful for me.

Does not exist.
two questions

idk if u still need a reply but this script got me 99 attack def str range and hp no bans run about 8 ish hrs a day

idk if u still need a reply but this script got me 99 attack def str range and hp no bans run about 8 ish hrs a day

thanks for posting, im still using it, great script. im new to botting do u have any tips when using this bot or any other bot? also do u know any other reliable bots. for just about anything? idc. could be thieving for all i care idm ill train it to switch up my routine. thanks in advance.

Does not exist.
thanks for posting, im still using it, great script. im new to botting do u have any tips when using this bot or any other bot? also do u know any other reliable bots. for just about anything? idc. could be thieving for all i care idm ill train it to switch up my routine. thanks in advance.
tbh i just did some quests / slayer and just did nmz id say there are alot of stable scripts just check the discussion and see the last comments on the page of the script