Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hey Party.

Could you possibly add Super ranging potion support? I have already got 99 strength with your bot and I want to proceed with some range XP.

Bot doesn't work properly after last osrs update. It says "Traveling to xxxx xxxx" and keeps clicking out of the map and stops doing what it should.

Edit: It gets stuck now at Guzzling Rock Cake

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Work\RuneMate\logs\08-07 12-14-15 - Prime NMZ.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 INFO Waiting for start...
00:00:03 INFO Starting
00:00:04 INFO Guzzling Rock Cake

Same problem as s4mir, but mine still gets stuck at the "Travelling to xxxx xxxx" and goes all around the place outside to the trees.

is 63k xp a hr good for 70/74/70 (74 being str) in dharok ?
grab a gmaul or d2h, enable spec + power surge, make sure you have count draynor, khazard warlord, tree spirit, the kendal, and king roald. when i made all those changes my exp jumped by 10-15k/hr at those levels. also make sure to imbue a berserker ring, if you have a fury but not a berserker a glory is the same for dharoking in nmz as fury will only grant extra defence

grab a gmaul or d2h, enable spec + power surge, make sure you have count draynor, khazard warlord, tree spirit, the kendal, and king roald. when i made all those changes my exp jumped by 10-15k/hr at those levels. also make sure to imbue a berserker ring, if you have a fury but not a berserker a glory is the same for dharoking in nmz as fury will only grant extra defence
Thanks m8. Btw do you use normal/ hard ? im running normal for now

Lesketittt
keeps buying extra pots on accident, doesnt hover over absorbtion sometimes and it buys more overloads... would like a fix please