Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Got 99 ranged on my main, thanks alot! now doing melee on main / zerker :)

any teleports needed when using dharok ? (repairing)

When I'm running it on my pure, the bot won't take drinks of my prayer pots. I made sure the numbers in my inventory matched the settings too. Any ideas?

Client Developer
Today I removed the bankpin. Trained ranged at NMZ: this time the bot had been clicking at NPC's for 3 hours because I ran out of darts. Could you add a early exit option for this?

Difficult for me to detect that you're out of darts.

Got 99 ranged on my main, thanks alot! now doing melee on main / zerker :)

any teleports needed when using dharok ? (repairing)

Lumbridge teletab and coins :)

When I'm running it on my pure, the bot won't take drinks of my prayer pots. I made sure the numbers in my inventory matched the settings too. Any ideas?

If you can get me a log file I can have a look.

hey man, awsome script!

but since 3 days its having a bug unlocking my bank (keeps missing my pin code)

he just stood @the moneybag for like 2 hours and kept trying to get the pin... looked very botlike

please help :)

Client Developer
hey man, awsome script!

but since 3 days its having a bug unlocking my bank (keeps missing my pin code)

he just stood @the moneybag for like 2 hours and kept trying to get the pin... looked very botlike

please help :)

Looks like an API issue that I was hoping Cloud would be able to look at in my absence, but I'll look at it ASAP.

Got me 71-90 strenght 79-86 ranged, in three days thanks :)

Would you recommend using this bot for fast magic xp?

Bot is incapable of entering bank pin correctly - bot spent 4 hours afk trying to enter bank pin and im now fearing for a ban. Also please refund me around $2 of credit. Bot constantly crashing or failing on load - failing to open coffer (bank pin) on multiple occasions. Wasted so much time and money trying to get this to work.

Bot is incapable of entering bank pin correctly - bot spent 4 hours afk trying to enter bank pin and im now fearing for a ban. Also please refund me around $2 of credit. Bot constantly crashing or failing on load - failing to open coffer (bank pin) on multiple occasions. Wasted so much time and money trying to get this to work.
If you had cared to read anything lately you would know its a client issue as to why it cant enter the pin and not this bot. As to your other complaint that you wasted $2 on this bot.... Are you telling me your so fucking dumb that you would try to run a bot 20 times when it failed the first 2-3 times? How dumb are you/ think we are?

Client Developer

If you had cared to read anything lately you would know its a client issue as to why it cant enter the pin and not this bot. As to your other complaint that you wasted $2 on this bot.... Are you telling me your so fucking dumb that you would try to run a bot 20 times when it failed the first 2-3 times? How dumb are you/ think we are?

It's an API issue - I have resolved it, and I'm waiting for Cloud to do a client update.

This issue has been persistent for over 2 weeks, so yes, having to restart 5/6 times a day to manually break (especially when hours are counted in advance) really does warrant me some kind of refund when I've spent over $10 on this. Sorry, but are you 'so fucking dumb' you're incapable of understanding that.

Client Developer
This issue has been persistent for over 2 weeks, so yes, having to restart 5/6 times a day to manually break (especially when hours are counted in advance) really does warrant me some kind of refund when I've spent over $10 on this. Sorry, but are you 'so fucking dumb' you're incapable of understanding that.

Always happy to grant refunds where appropriate evidence can be given (logs, mainly).

any chance i could get a refund for the 3 wasted hours? also even though i have exit early when out of overloads it seemed to not do it during the run

edit: cheers for refund <3

Attachments

• 08-02 06-25-16 - Prime NMZ.txt
    188.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Client Developer
has the cloud been updated for the bankpin issue ?

Cloud will be doing a release tonight.

has the cloud been updated for the bankpin issue ?

Update has been pushed.

As I'm re-writing this bot, I'm taking feature requests. Please let me know what you'd like to see featured/improved upon.

Cloud will be doing a release tonight.

Update has been pushed.

As I'm re-writing this bot, I'm taking feature requests. Please let me know what you'd like to see featured/improved upon.

more customizable break handler, perhaps more antiban/player sense but I don't have any clue of what's already implemented vs what can be.

edit: i think the biggest thing to have implemented would be prayer flicker on attack (at least sometimes as I'm guessing 24/7 flicking would be suspicious )

does anyone know the most efficient way to max out from around 70s? DH feels a little slow at mid 70s, should I be using whip with controlled until i have 80+ att & str?

Probably the best bot out there. Got 81-99 str in couple days. ran it for 30+ hours straight at one point without any problems. Thank you for this!

nmz11sstr.png