Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Getting "overload check failed" 10 times and then bot stops, was working fine then just stopped doing it right after a session where i stopped it and restarted. It withdraws the overloads from the barrel even but can't detect it which just closes the bot down.

Client Developer
Getting "overload check failed" 10 times and then bot stops, was working fine then just stopped doing it right after a session where i stopped it and restarted. It withdraws the overloads from the barrel even but can't detect it which just closes the bot down.

Can you provide logs? Help > View Logs in the client.

so far running really smooth, love it. wish it had the option of doing range since itd be the same process of overload, absorption, and rock cake. it seems to just stop if i have anything other than dharoks equipped

Client Developer
so far running really smooth, love it. wish it had the option of doing range since itd be the same process of overload, absorption, and rock cake. it seems to just stop if i have anything other than dharoks equipped

You can use overloads with range. Got logs for the stopping?

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Be cool if there was an option to get more points by checking a box for zapper and/or recurring damage.

Last edited:
Ran for 12 Hours, got stuck talking to bob trying to repair armour for 9 of them.

Please refund session.

Attachments

• 06-08 21-53-35 - Prime NMZ.txt
    483.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Fire caper
Left the bot without babysitting, came back after 2 hours and saw that the bot has gained only 30k xp. (Normally get around 90k/hr)
The bot had lured the npcs to safe and didn't do anything else than drunk overload.

mew

Mind refunding my 10 cents?
I selected the wrong bosses and ran for 10 minutes before I cancelled @Party

Also, what are the best bosses for XP/H with these stats?
9nNcGn.png

Shit...
Selected wrong bosses and had to stop again -_-

Client Developer
Mind refunding my 10 cents?
I selected the wrong bosses and ran for 10 minutes before I cancelled @Party

Also, what are the best bosses for XP/H with these stats?
9nNcGn.png

Shit...
Selected wrong bosses and had to stop again -_-

You could have just changed the options and left the dream.......................

I can't really remember the best bosses anymore, I think it was Roald, Kendal, Bouncer and some other two.