Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Client Developer
Another random stop.

This time for no apparent reason. Here are the logs:

I logged into the inventory I had set up in the settings, all pray pots needed in my inventory, sitting at bank.

Had plenty of pray pot (4)s in bank as well.

Literally just about to push an update with massive improvements to the banking logic and how it'll handle excess coins from repairing.

Edit: Also do you mind posting logs in pastebin or something in future? Quotes aren't collapsible after you've opened them once.

Yeah the pay system has been of debate but these bots are regularly updated versus other bots that charge a flat fee and ban rates on these bots are low unless you suicide :) That being said, I had the same complaint myself as I use to always have problems. Best tip I have for you is babysit for a bit, watch for hiccups pause the bot to fix, not stop to avoid another charge. I've left running overnight so once you figure out the hiccup, it runs smooth as can be

Client Developer
i might have but its stupid to charge each time I restart the bot

Not something I decide, unfortunately. Best piece of advice I can give is to pause the bot to make changes.

If it's withdrawing one prayer potion at a time then that's something I'll need to have a proper look at.

Client Developer
can I change the settings so I can get a specific number of doses of overloads each time? for example I need only 22 doses for 1 trip (5 full pots and 1 2 dose) but the bot gets 24 doses since it works in 4's it wouldnt be a problem if it left after it ran out of overloads but ive ticked 'leave after overloads finish' and it doesnt leave it stays there and wastes prayer pots without being overloaded

edit: also set it to use quickprayers as I want to use the 5% range instead of the listed ones but doesnt do that either.

The settings are the number of potions, it automatically multiplies by 4 :)

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Some suggestions/ things i've noticed in the lite version before doing 2 hours of paid are:

I was using a ddp for a spec weapon and after every spec it would switch to my inventory after each spec then back to the combat tab then inventory etc. i was watching it and seen it forgot to spec again. I did stop after i seen all the clicks just to spec wasn't worth it, so i don't bother with spec unless im baby sitting then do it myself as its buggy and delayed or doing unnecessary stuff.

500~ absorption each round start could be a red flag. Would be nice to randomize it or straight 1000 then random other times.

Would be nice to have the ability to use "Zapper", and "recurring damage" For those who need to farm points to start out or for other reasons of buying herb boxes and stocking up on potions etc. Manually doing i got double my points vs 156k just sitting in a corner. just a suggestion though.

Noticed it depends on auto retaliate a good bit.

Some things @dillon2b mentioned in the review were some issues i seen.

could be nice to click absorption randomly when going in also. instead of starting at the top far left little things like those things i mentioned can help or mean the difference between getting caught sooner or not at all.
I understand not many people may care about these details but couldn't hurt to mention.

Keep in mind im not saying your bot is bad, but me as probably others notice details that could make a difference from a ban or not / efficient bot or not.

Worth the money though! Pretty late for me at the moment but if i see anything else in my session tomorrow ill mention i know im all over the place but a bit tired right now to organize suggestions with things i've noticed that were off.

Last edited:
Fire caper
Also noticed that it's not worth it to use spec weapon. I was using granite maul, it used all the surges correctly, but when it switched the special attack weapon, it had way too big delay on switching back to whip. This cause's a lot of xp lost, noticed that I get more xp/hr when I don't have special attack enabled.

I also think that the bot should drink more absorptions at the start. Most of the (if not all) players who do NMZ, drink absorption to 1000, because they want to afk a lot, without keeping their eye on the absorption. That could make it quite suspicious if only the bots drink to 500.

Otherwise, haven't had problems with this bot. Keep it up! :)

Also noticed that it's not worth it to use spec weapon. I was using granite maul, it used all the surges correctly, but when it switched the special attack weapon, it had way too big delay on switching back to whip. This cause's a lot of xp lost, noticed that I get more xp/hr when I don't have special attack enabled.

I also think that the bot should drink more absorptions at the start. Most of the (if not all) players who do NMZ, drink absorption to 1000, because they want to afk a lot, without keeping their eye on the absorption. That could make it quite suspicious if only the bots drink to 500.

Otherwise, haven't had problems with this bot. Keep it up! :)

Party commented on the absorption stuff ages ago in another thread back when I asked about it. I'll quote his post:
"The decision to make it only go up to ~250-350 was intentional, just because that's the way I did NMZ when I did it manually."

Also it's great in case you disconnect or something of the sort, so you won't lose as many pots.

Fire caper
Party commented on the absorption stuff ages ago in another thread back when I asked about it. I'll quote his post:
"The decision to make it only go up to ~250-350 was intentional, just because that's the way I did NMZ when I did it manually."

Also it's great in case you disconnect or something of the sort, so you won't lose as many pots.

That's quite reasonable when you see it like that, as we play the DCscape.. ;)

Anyways the absorption thing wasn't the problem, that was just my thoughts about it.
The special attack thing is the real problem anyhow, as you could really get a lot more xp/hr with it being fixed to be optimal.

That's quite reasonable when you see it like that, as we play the DCscape.. ;)

Anyways the absorption thing wasn't the problem, that was just my thoughts about it.
The special attack thing is the real problem anyhow, as you could really get a lot more xp/hr with it being fixed to be optimal.
As i stated above i suggested the same thing haha or at least close. when hundreds of people (providing that they don't baby sit or manually dose up to 1000) keep going in at 500~ its going to look obvious and could lead to a ban. But thats my thoughts on it, little details count when botting. Plus if the bot just stays at the beginning doesn't run to a corner or anything.. It would be nice if people using absorptions option could be guided to random corners for obvious reasons of not taking a lot of damage.

Client Developer
As i stated above i suggested the same thing haha or at least close. when hundreds of people (providing that they don't baby sit or manually dose up to 1000) keep going in at 500~ its going to look obvious and could lead to a ban. But thats my thoughts on it, little details count when botting. Plus if the bot just stays at the beginning doesn't run to a corner or anything.. It would be nice if people using absorptions option could be guided to random corners for obvious reasons of not taking a lot of damage.

Both the upper threshold and lower threshold are randomized (and persistent) for each RuneScape account through PlayerSense, and vary pretty largely.

Both the upper threshold and lower threshold are randomized (and persistent) for each RuneScape account through PlayerSense, and vary pretty largely.
Oh okay. Well just the hours i did i noticed it was roughly the same. Guess i need to do start more sessions.

Client Developer
Oh okay. Well just the hours i did i noticed it was roughly the same. Guess i need to do start more sessions.

Like I say, it's based on your RS account - it builds up a player profile so your "style" is consistent across bot sessions, but distinct from other users. Keeping your thresholds persistent across sessions actually reduces banrate.

Like I say, it's based on your RS account - it builds up a player profile so your "style" is consistent across bot sessions, but distinct from other users. Keeping your thresholds persistent across sessions actually reduces banrate.
Ahh i see i see. I assumed playersense was instant. The stuff i mentioned about the spec weapon above should be looked at haha. I waited to see if the spec would be used but it stopped each time with 25% left and inventory switching after every spec and the spam click on spec. Also noticed it manually specs every time i hit 50% and not 100% manually. Definitely like this bot though, was suggested from bill kooly because i was going to use Divine NMZ which im glad i didn't lol. My ass would be banned by now if i did LOL :,)

Client Developer
Ahh i see i see. I assumed playersense was instant. The stuff i mentioned about the spec weapon above should be looked at haha. I waited to see if the spec would be used but it stopped each time with 25% left and inventory switching after every spec and the spam click on spec. Also noticed it manually specs every time i hit 50% and not 100% manually. Definitely like this bot though, was suggested from bill kooly because i was going to use Divine NMZ which im glad i didn't lol. My ass would be banned by now if i did LOL :,)

Yeah the plan is actually to take the work I carried out on the dream-prep from last weekend and continue it into the combat logic this weekend which'd fix bugs like the special attack. The issue is I'm hella short on time this weekend :(

Superior All Knowing Person!
Definitely like this bot though, was suggested from bill kooly because i was going to use Divine NMZ which im glad i didn't lol. My ass would be banned by now if i did LOL :,)

Yeah, quite a few people (myself included) has gotten their 99 att/str/def/hp capes from this bot ;)

Yeah, quite a few people (myself included) has gotten their 99 att/str/def/hp capes from this bot ;)
I mean i hear things like this, i just hope it happens for me. Im only using this bot to bot with so if i get banned i know why haha. But according to what i've heard i shouldn't have to worry.

Superior All Knowing Person!
I mean i hear things like this, i just hope it happens for me. Im only using this bot to bot with so if i get banned i know why haha. But according to what i've heard i shouldn't have to worry.
Nah, i did 12 hour sessions daily for a few weeks :S