Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Definitely not to happy about it right now though. 20 cent almost done without hitting "start" was setup phase.... So when i finally hit start another 10 cent along with "purchasing disabled" red bar at the top..... Just a lovely thing to see. This keeps up no more paid for me.

EDIT: 50 cent now. Checked the damn "purchase new doses with rewards points" even though i don't plan on doing more then an hour... At this rate be better off RWT my cash into prayer potions then doing my own method i did on my main for getting 90+ combats and range... If my fucking 7 hours wasn't magically "gone" after 2 hours, id have more time to learn the interface and options.

Last edited:
Client Developer
Definitely not to happy about it right now though. 20 cent almost done without hitting "start" was setup phase.... So when i finally hit start another 10 cent along with "purchasing disabled" red bar at the top..... Just a lovely thing to see. This keeps up no more paid for me.

EDIT: 50 cent now. Checked the damn "purchase new doses with rewards points" even though i don't plan on doing more then an hour... At this rate be better off RWT my cash into prayer potions then doing my own method i did on my main for getting 90+ combats and range... If my fucking 7 hours wasn't magically "gone" after 2 hours, id have more time to learn the interface and options.

If there's genuine bugs, you can be refunded for them. Attach logs and I can debug.

Here you go bro. I never had this happen with the lite version as i do the same potions etc Just nevehr seen that thing pop up. Sadly i didn't get to do a session before reset as i was wanting to get some herb boxes with points. but its all good i guess.

clearly... im yet to be refunded for the double billings i had 72+ hours ago

lmao just checked my transactions again and would you look at that 1.30 taken when i started botting 7ish hours ago maybe?
Same. Except i got charged for 5 hours while not even botting.. And my botting hours are way off..... I guess if you have the spectre client up and running you waste hours, and if you ran a paid bot previously, you get charged even AFTER it is stopped... NMZ bot charged me 50 cent for 5 hours LOL.. Im not happy but i think its funny how all this is put together...

Attachments

• 06-03 18-46-45 - Prime NMZ.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 06-03 18-58-27 - Prime NMZ.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 06-03 19-00-12 - Prime NMZ.txt
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
I really don't understand how you guys have so many issues. It's weird. Literally the first time I set it up (yesterday) it worked flawlessly from the get-go, and it certainly hasn't charged me any extra when I stopped the bot.

I'm sure you will get refunded if you just provide logs and explain the issue. It might just take a little while.

Superior All Knowing Person!
You two are the only people having that "serious" errors, and i don't get the logic that it takes you 5+ tries to figure out if it works or not.
You say "i was only gonna do it for an hour", well - with a decent setup (barrows) you can stay in there for 3 hours with 1 inventory of pots.
Just did what i did, buy 255 pots of each, un-tick the re-buy potions part.. and leave it on.
You can leave it for atleast 10 hours before having to pause the bot, buy new pots manually - repeat for another 10 hours.

And you're lazy enough to go setup an account at a botting site, download their client, add the bot, setup your account via the client...
So "doing my own method i did on my main for getting 90+ combats and range... If my fucking 7 hours wasn't magically "gone" after 2 hours" is probably not realistic.

And you DO get compensated for your lost cents for the premium bot, IF it's a genuine bug either via. the client or the bot itself.

You Won't however, be refunded for user issues.
- and being a dick about it, doesn't make the possible refund go faster.. even if it's your school lunch money.

Client Developer
You two are the only people having that "serious" errors, and i don't get the logic that it takes you 5+ tries to figure out if it works or not.
You say "i was only gonna do it for an hour", well - with a decent setup (barrows) you can stay in there for 3 hours with 1 inventory of pots.
Just did what i did, buy 255 pots of each, un-tick the re-buy potions part.. and leave it on.
You can leave it for atleast 10 hours before having to pause the bot, buy new pots manually - repeat for another 10 hours.

And you're lazy enough to go setup an account at a botting site, download their client, add the bot, setup your account via the client...
So "doing my own method i did on my main for getting 90+ combats and range... If my fucking 7 hours wasn't magically "gone" after 2 hours" is probably not realistic.

And you DO get compensated for your lost cents for the premium bot, IF it's a genuine bug either via. the client or the bot itself.

- and being a dick about it, doesn't make the possible refund go faster.. even if it's your school lunch money.

Thank you for speaking sense. Looking at the logs he attached I've noticed in the first two he had potion repurchasing disabled and didn't have enough potions, and the third his game disconnected and the login handler failed to log him in.

clearly... im yet to be refunded for the double billings i had 72+ hours ago

lmao just checked my transactions again and would you look at that 1.30 taken when i started botting 7ish hours ago maybe?

I've already told you, I'm not responsible for the way the billing works.

I don't receive refunds for client issues......... the response I received when I asked was "You don't." And it just so happens that I have client issues the most.

Client Developer
I don't receive refunds for client issues......... the response I received when I asked was "You don't." And it just so happens that I have client issues the most.

When I said "You don't" it was in response to claiming refunds from RuneMate, you can claim refunds for client issues but it's entirely at the discretion of the Bot Author. I'm happy to issue refunds if it's not an insignificant amount (so I won't refund 10-20c) and it's a genuine client issue, appropriate proof provided.

Fire caper
can you not read my post? this isnt the way the billing works... youve already addressed this problem to me when i first started using this script but this is a whole different problem im talking about. ITS DOUBLE BILLED ME (NOT ONCE? TWICE NOW) and its pissing me off that your choosing to ignore me what part of that dont you get and to that other idiot sending me how billing works you clearly arent reading my messages either.

Let me explain my bot ran for FIVE hours about 4 days ago it took 60c then on the SIXTH HOUR it didnt take another 10c it took another 60c like honestly how complicated is that to understand? i even sent you a message over 4 days ago now I dont even think you've bothered to read it and yesterday it did the same thing so thats twice your scripts fucked me over. W.E keep the 1.5 dollars that was wrongly billed I dont think ill be using this website again. Whats funny is ive hyped this script to 4 friends who are currently using this premium version ill convince them otherwise now good day to you.

Like he mentioned, he is not the guy who is in charge of the billing system of the Runemate. Create bug report thread if you have problems with the billing, so the feedback goes to the right guy who is in charge of it.

can you not read my post? this isnt the way the billing works... youve already addressed this problem to me when i first started using this script but this is a whole different problem im talking about. ITS DOUBLE BILLED ME (NOT ONCE? TWICE NOW) and its pissing me off that your choosing to ignore me what part of that dont you get and to that other idiot sending me how billing works you clearly arent reading my messages either.

Let me explain my bot ran for FIVE hours about 4 days ago it took 60c then on the SIXTH HOUR it didnt take another 10c it took another 60c like honestly how complicated is that to understand? i even sent you a message over 4 days ago now I dont even think you've bothered to read it and yesterday it did the same thing so thats twice your scripts fucked me over. W.E keep the 1.5 dollars that was wrongly billed I dont think ill be using this website again. Whats funny is ive hyped this script to 4 friends who are currently using this premium version ill convince them otherwise now good day to you.

You do realize that if you bot for lets say 8 hours total, and the bot is 0.10/hour, the billing panel will tell you that it has sent 0.80 cents and not 8 times 0.10 cents. Are you confusing this or are you entirely sure that it has taken 0.60 cents at once?

Just making sure here. And if it really billed you 0.60 cents at once, I'm sure you can get refunded -- I've just never experienced this so I have a hard time believing that it would somehow magically just charge 0.60 when it's set to charge 0.10 hourly. In any case, if it is true, report it to the right people so they can take a look at it.

Superior All Knowing Person!
@olympussy When you get your refund request denied, because you're an idiot who can't put your head around the payment system..
then this "idiot" shall tell you that "i informed you thusly"..

“He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.” - P.G. Wodehouse

Kinda hard to buy max potions when you don't have points. Kinda hard to tick repurchase when it should be ticked by default if its a req to run the bot without starting errors. Not everyone can pump out session after session, when they don't hardly have points.
And for further info, i made this account and looked at my hours of botting for the hell of it, and somehow i used 13 hours. So yeah the hours are fucked up, and my 2 hours out of the "7" given were false. Look at my posts on the lite version. Youll see the little i've used as i've stated each time.
Put repurchase potions option always on and i wouldn't have had any issues. Kinda stupid to require that and not have that option default checked. That you cannot argue with. All good though, and wasn't being a dick. If you think that simple post was being a dick then you have dick vision or something, because It was straight forward cocern, did not mention anything offesive or hostile etc. etc. or rude for that matter. I posted my concern, and its up to others if their dicks back and can't take a simple criticism, and issue.. Remember its just a game bro, no reason to be a dick, nor have someone be a smart ass or a dick back Calling people idiots etc. Is being a dick, so you sir deserve to be treated like one. Get your eyes checked and the dick from in front of you and make sure you read it clearly, My "lunch box" money LOL. Seems you must have gotten yours stolen quite a bit to go for that type of failed come back. You seem the type of guy who stays quiet when someone raises their voices and gets on his knees to suck

Last edited:
Client Developer
Kinda hard to buy max potions when you don't have points. Kinda hard to tick repurchase when it should be ticked by default if its a req to run the bot without starting errors. Not everyone can pump out session after session, when they don't hardly have points.
And for further info, i made this account and looked at my hours of botting for the hell of it, and somehow i used 13 hours. So yeah the hours are fucked up, and my 2 hours out of the "7" given were false. Look at my posts on the lite version. Youll see the little i've used as i've stated each time.
Put repurchase potions option always on and i wouldn't have had any issues. Kinda stupid to require that and not have that option default checked. That you cannot argue with. All good though, and wasn't being a dick. If you think that simple post was being a dick then you have dick vision or something, because It was straight forward cocern, did not mention anything offesive or hostile etc. etc. or rude for that matter. I posted my concern, and its up to others if their dicks back and can't take a simple criticism, and issue.. Remember its just a game bro, no reason to be a dick, nor have someone be a smart ass or a dick back. Calling people idiots etc. Is being a dick, so you sir deserve to be treated like one.

It's enabled by default:
<CheckBox fx:id="purchasePotionsToggle" mnemonicParsing="false" selected="true" text="purchase more doses with reward points" />

It's enabled by default:
<CheckBox fx:id="purchasePotionsToggle" mnemonicParsing="false" selected="true" text="purchase more doses with reward points" />
Not on mine as of last night because i know i had to psychically click the box due to bill koolys suggestion to me. Went through him before i came here. since he has extensive experience with this script.
Love the bot authors on this site. Much love. Just as i told you in PM, choose pocket change over a chance at more business, good going : D.

Last edited:
Client Developer
Not on mine as of last night because i know i psychically clicked the box due to bill koolys suggestion to me. Went through him before i came here. since he has extensive experience with this script.

It remembers your previously stored settings, and defaults if not. You unchecked it, and it remembered that.

I'm absolutely done discussing this issue. If anyone encounters any real bugs, please let me know.

hey man idk if someone has said this but it pulls out prayer pots 1 by 1, is there a way you could update it to withdraw all?

Client Developer
hey man idk if someone has said this but it pulls out prayer pots 1 by 1, is there a way you could update it to withdraw all?

Think I've found the issue and pushed a fix through - could you give it another try? The change will affect both Lite and Pro.