Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

RuneMate Staff
Thanks for 99hp @Party

Not long for the rest of the melee stats either

IGOWlPL.png

Fire caper
You should add option to use special attack only when it's 100%. Currently, if you use it with dds the bot does spec everytime the special bar goes up to 25%. When the bot switches to dds, there's few seconds delay before it start's using the special attack. (Often it hit's 2 attacks with dds before doing the special attack.)

This affects the xp/hr.

Client Developer
You should add option to use special attack only when it's 100%. Currently, if you use it with dds the bot does spec everytime the special bar goes up to 25%. When the bot switches to dds, there's few seconds delay before it start's using the special attack. (Often it hit's 2 attacks with dds before doing the special attack.)

This affects the xp/hr.

Fair point...

im just wondering why i cant add witch's experemnts?
every hour i need to do this manualy to select that because the bot doesnt have the option for it =[

Last edited:
Everytime I go to start the premium bot it gets stuck at set-up, I've been charged .40c trying to get the bot to work with no luck. Wondering if there was something I was doing wrong or not? I believe I've set everything up right.

Edit: The light version works perfectly for me.

Wheres my red cup?
Everytime I go to start the premium bot it gets stuck at set-up, I've been charged .40c trying to get the bot to work with no luck. Wondering if there was something I was doing wrong or not? I believe I've set everything up right.

Edit: The light version works perfectly for me.
its working perfectly fine for me atm, im ranging with abosrb and pray flick

EDIT: actually my exp counters are all completely messed up

its working perfectly fine for me atm, im ranging with abosrb and pray flick

EDIT: actually my exp counters are all completely messed up
Here's the option I have chosen. Please tell me if I've set them up incorrectly -

upload_2017-3-18_14-12-32.png

upload_2017-3-18_14-13-9.png

It won't progress any further then that screen after I hit start bot

Wheres my red cup?
im going to suggest you turn of special attacks, you dont need em it only makes things more complicated.. ive never ever used em.. also uncheck leave dreams after a certain amount.. i think anything that you've checked thats unnecessary uncheck it and try again keep things basic :D

Is it possible you can make so when where training range i can take my cannon in , and the bot refills it when it need to.