Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Is it possible you can add a rock cake feature to this, so regardless of what set up you use ,when using absorption potions it keep hp at 1 this will allow the best exp and will help us stay there fr agesssss

ok
Or at least 60 att, strength and HP.

I only like using premium scripts, because I feel safer.

Obviously you wrote the bot, but could you give me an unbiased opinion on your sandcrab bot? I babysit while I run, I just want to know if I should pause when I walk away from the screen for 10-20 minutes, or is it pretty safe?

Client Developer
I only like using premium scripts, because I feel safer.

Obviously you wrote the bot, but could you give me an unbiased opinion on your sandcrab bot? I babysit while I run, I just want to know if I should pause when I walk away from the screen for 10-20 minutes, or is it pretty safe?

Sand crab bot is shit, I wrote it in a half hour because I thought I could write an interesting implementation using @Savior's fishing spot mapper. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, so I removed it, but then people requested I add it again so I re-added it as free.

Client Developer
Hey what do you mean by this. I did this and it still did not work.

Create a break profile by entering a name, minimum/maximum time between breaks, minimum/maximum duration of breaks and hit apply. Enable the break profile, go back to the Break Manager and check "Enabled breaking".

Create a break profile by entering a name, minimum/maximum time between breaks, minimum/maximum duration of breaks and hit apply. Enable the break profile, go back to the Break Manager and check "Enabled breaking".
Hey thanks.

Also, have you ever tried running this bot 20 hours a day? Do you think that is safe?