Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My road to attack 99 along with hp, posts are for feedback purpose and for new users and old ones see the rates of xp u get an hour by using DH absoprtion method in NMZ. I will try to post between every level but it may not be possible because im not eyeballing the bot and stats all the time, but you will get a good catch of it anyways.
xc.PNG what.PNG

When I start the bot, it does't start the dream, it gets stuck there. Yesterday it was 7 hours stuck in the same place. I had been using it quite a lot and it is amazing, but since raids came out it not working anymore, at least for me, maybe I have to change some setting, but I don't know.

easily triggered ✌
When I start the bot, it does't start the dream, it gets stuck there. Yesterday it was 7 hours stuck in the same place. I had been using it quite a lot and it is amazing, but since raids came out it not working anymore, at least for me, maybe I have to change some setting, but I don't know.
CAN YOU NOT READ

"Aware of ChatDialog issue. I have fixed in the RuneMate API but Cloud is ill and won't be around to deploy an update until he's better."

If u're using absorbtion method and wearing dharok's armor. Does it use rock cake by itself to lower hp? as well as rapid heal prayer flicking to stay low hp?

Client Developer
If u're using absorbtion method and wearing dharok's armor. Does it use rock cake by itself to lower hp? as well as rapid heal prayer flicking to stay low hp?

Yes and yes.

Client Developer
Did anyone actually get banned from this script?

I've had no ban reports so far through any variations of the bot (I think I've released 3 NMZ major versions so far?), which is positive.

Client Developer
So I could risk this script on my main account?

I mean there's always a chance of being caught regardless of what you do, but I'm sat here with only 3 defence levels til max combat on my main so....

Learning Java
I mean there's always a chance of being caught regardless of what you do, but I'm sat here with only 3 defence levels til max combat on my main so....
High quality bot, thank you for making it! Just hoping Cloud will get on to push an update so I can bot for more than one run at a time :p

@Party a small suggestion, i noticed if u have left over pots in the inventory for example after a DC, and you buy your barrels full of pots from the chest (255) the bot doesnt recognize that the barrel is full and tries to deposit the leftover pots there, and it gets stuck that way and acts botlike running around for some reason and spamming the barrels store option continuously ignoring the fact its full, but this happens only if you buy barrels full and dont deposit leftovers first. Just a thing id let you know to improve the script to be more humanlike =)

@Party Thank you for the fast reply, this bot seems to be professional as fuck. I hope it will be fixed soon :)

Quick question doe, do you know anything bout the banrates? Im plaing to get 99 ranged and im just 80. Think i will get cought if i dont bot 24 and use breaks aswell?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.