Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My road to attack 99 along with hp, posts are for feedback purpose and for new users and old ones see the rates of xp u get an hour by using DH absoprtion method in NMZ. I will try to post between every level but it may not be possible because im not eyeballing the bot and stats all the time, but you will get a good catch of it anyways.
View attachment 1504 View attachment 1505

How can u get 120k+ xp per houre?
I'm at equal stats, 84atk, 84 str, 84 def, and i'm getting with overloads, absorptions and dharok only bout 80-85k xp/ houre

How can u get 120k+ xp per houre?
I'm at equal stats, 84atk, 84 str, 84 def, and i'm getting with overloads, absorptions and dharok only bout 80-85k xp/ houre
Thats overall xp/hr youre looking at, im getting currently 100k xp/hr on attack skill and 26k on hp/hr, my setup is overloads,absorps,full dh, firecape, b gloves, d boots, fury, berserker ring (I), unholy blessing, stats are 88/99/84. I would get even more if i used the g maul special attack option but it doesnt work for some reason to me so i got frustrated and quit trying :D

EDIT: Bot closed prematurely didnt get a statistics pic but the above info is correct and i got about 800k xp today.what.PNG

Last edited:
So just to confirm: We still require to enter manually right? Or is that already fixed and is that fix already in place?

If the latest applies, I'm afraid the fix didn't work. As it's still stuck on the first chat options :)

If the bot is still getting stuck it is not fixed, seems obvious to me.

Well yeah obviously... However earlier if you read a few messages ago it was mentioned that the fix wasn't applied yet, because Cloud didn't update the client yet.

My question refers to that. Because we did receive a client update from runemate, but the bot is still broken. So is the bot broken, because of the client or the script?

easily triggered ✌
Well yeah obviously... However earlier if you read a few messages ago it was mentioned that the fix wasn't applied yet, because Cloud didn't update the client yet.

My question refers to that. Because we did receive a client update from runemate, but the bot is still broken. So is the bot broken, because of the client or the script?
Cloud didn't push that specific update

still broken will not talk to the dreamer correctly you have t Manually do it then go in the cave. bot seems slow but if u get it in cave it can work.

Client Developer
still broken will not talk to the dreamer correctly you have t Manually do it then go in the cave. bot seems slow but if u get it in cave it can work.

I had to manually try to slow the bot WAAAAAY down to try get the chat to start bloody working again. Still doesn't like it.

Learning Java
Small suggestion, can you make it so the bot does not take all prayer pots? Can you have it select placeholder option if it is the last prayer pot? It messes up bank org.

easily triggered ✌
I had to manually try to slow the bot WAAAAAY down to try get the chat to start bloody working again. Still doesn't like it.
I thought cloud had to push an update for it to work

Client Developer
Small suggestion, can you make it so the bot does not take all prayer pots? Can you have it select placeholder option if it is the last prayer pot? It messes up bank org.

Just enable the placeholder option before you start the bot.

I thought cloud had to push an update for it to work

He did, this is compounded from two problems:
1. The old ChatDialog was REAAAAAAALLY slow. The bot was fine because the bot took so long to query the chat options that it didn't matter if there was downtime between the actions (between selecting the option/continue -> "Please wait..." -> new option appearing)
2. I updated ChatDialog in the API so it's now around 10,000% faster (not joking)... So now it ALWAYS gets a few queries off between the first option being clicked and the second option appearing so it will always think there are no options briefly, and try to start talking to dominic again or freeze...

Basically I'm so good I broke my own bot.

This just means I need to find a nicer way to handle chat.

Been running very smoothly on my account all in all, only one small criticism (more of a small failsafe addition than criticism), would be to simply check if the hp has somehow increased back to 2 (it happens sometimes, on rare occasion) and simply 'guzzle' the rock cake again ('eat' option won't drop the hp for some reason, whilst 'guzzle' will drop it from 2 > 1). As obviously this can cause absorption waste in terms of hits received. Thanks.

Great work as always, and thanks for the continuous maintenance.

Client Developer
Btw is there anyone here where the Chat dialog with Dominic IS working?

Been running very smoothly on my account all in all, only one small criticism (more of a small failsafe addition than criticism), would be to simply check if the hp has somehow increased back to 2 (it happens sometimes, on rare occasion) and simply 'guzzle' the rock cake again ('eat' option won't drop the hp for some reason, whilst 'guzzle' will drop it from 2 > 1). As obviously this can cause absorption waste in terms of hits received. Thanks.

Great work as always, and thanks for the continuous maintenance.

RE "Guzzle", so I've been told! I'll include this in the next update :)

easily triggered ✌
Just enable the placeholder option before you start the bot.

He did, this is compounded from two problems:
1. The old ChatDialog was REAAAAAAALLY slow. The bot was fine because the bot took so long to query the chat options that it didn't matter if there was downtime between the actions (between selecting the option/continue -> "Please wait..." -> new option appearing)
2. I updated ChatDialog in the API so it's now around 10,000% faster (not joking)... So now it ALWAYS gets a few queries off between the first option being clicked and the second option appearing so it will always think there are no options briefly, and try to start talking to dominic again or freeze...

Basically I'm so good I broke my own bot.

This just means I need to find a nicer way to handle chat.
Cant you call for it just click a button on the key like "3" clicks on dialogue "3"

Client Developer
Cant you call for it just click a button on the key like "3" clicks on dialogue "3"

Oh I do that already, like I say the issue isn't selecting the option, it's the fact that the call executes so fast that it picks up the downtime between options being visible (when it technically "isn't loaded") so it assumes there's no dialog and tries to open the dialogue by talking to dominic. I think I have a good idea of how to fix.

mew

Oh I do that already, like I say the issue isn't selecting the option, it's the fact that the call executes so fast that it picks up the downtime between options being visible (when it technically "isn't loaded") so it assumes there's no dialog and tries to open the dialogue by talking to dominic. I think I have a good idea of how to fix.
Is it because RuneMate tries to right click everything?

Client Developer
Is it because RuneMate tries to right click everything?

Like I've said above, it has nothing to do with interaction, and everything to do with detecting that there is something to interact with.

Slowing it down maybe xd

In everything I do I try to avoid patterns as much as possible. A static delay is incredibly inhuman, so I have to work around it using dynamic delays (which is fine).

Status
Not open for further replies.