Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran this over night and it got stuck at the bank some reason after the first trip no idea why I have everything needed in the bank was training strength and I think I only went up about 10k xp when I'm level 97 so don't even think it even did a full run and just checked chat logs can see I was just afking at bank logging out then logging back in all night
upload_2023-4-21_7-22-49.png

is there a way to find out what it got stuck trying to do and can I get another 7 hours due to this I'll be watching the bot this time sense I'm awake now so can probably figure out why it did this if it happens again

03:08:34 [WARN ] [ OSRSBank] Action not found in [Cancel, Search Grand Exchange, Examine]
03:08:34 [DEBUG] [ Prime] [Banking] Difference of 6 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
03:08:34 [DEBUG] [ Prime] [Banking] Difference of 6 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
03:08:34 [INFO ] [ OSRSBank] Withdrawing 6 SpriteItem(name:prayer potion(3), quantity: 6, index: 154, origin: BANK)
03:08:34 [WARN ] [ OSRSBank] Action not found in [Cancel, Search Grand Exchange, Examine]
03:08:34 [INFO ] [ OSRSBank] Withdrawing 6 SpriteItem(name:prayer potion(3), quantity: 6, index: 154, origin: BANK)
03:08:34 [WARN ] [ OSRSBank] Action not found in [Cancel, Walk here]

not sure if it's trying to decant but yeah idk I have a shit load of prayer potions (4) in my bank

I can pm you logs don't want to upload full logs in case they can search it and ban me

it ran for 28 minutes before goofing up possibly one of the asshole kids unplugged my internet they do it all the time at my house

upload_2023-4-21_11-17-41.png

so I'm guessing he doesn't care about people testing out his products so I will never get a reply

Client Developer
is it required to use Dharok's for this bot? I am using Obsidian gear and it hunts the bank for rock cakes then shuts down.

If you're using the Absorption strategy you're still required to use a rock cake or locator orb.

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.