Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start the script, but it doesn't do anything. Sometimes it makes me walk in a circle, other times I just stand there not even creating a dream.

Fire caper
I start the script, but it doesn't do anything. Sometimes it makes me walk in a circle, other times I just stand there not even creating a dream.
0f70ff7437943603d6b4ff38186ab05a.png

Bot seems to stop after an hour of running, is this intended behavior?

EDIT: Just tried again and i believe it may have been an issue with the skills option, i gained a level and have just noticed there is what looks like targets for levels and i may not have changed them, running for over an hour now with no issues :)

Last edited:
Client Developer
So apparently.... I'm an idiot and restarting client worked fine, thank for the awesome bot man 25m exp gained and climbing.

*phew*

Recently got maxed combat with it myself :)

When banking bot keeps saying : Out of prayer potions while I still got 400 left(4).

Not really a problem as I just stop bot and restart it when I have filled my inventory but if this worked would def switch over to Prime NMZ. No point atm as I have to end and restart bot every 2 hours now anyway.

Client Developer
When banking bot keeps saying : Out of prayer potions while I still got 400 left(4).

Not really a problem as I just stop bot and restart it when I have filled my inventory but if this worked would def switch over to Prime NMZ. No point atm as I have to end and restart bot every 2 hours now anyway.

I think that's down to a client bug to be honest, I keep getting these weird "decode format" exceptions which is not on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.